Lt. Commander
1. Have STF ground set costumes been unlocked in the game code?

2. If they are unlocked what is required to unlock them for a character?

3. How does one put the STF uniform look on ones character?

3. If they have not been unloack, when will they be unlocked, and why have they been delayed?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-18-2011, 03:35 PM
I've got a big post coming sometime this weekend explaining a bunch of stuff about STF's. I haven't got a change to make it yet just been real busy.

Going to touch on Queue Timers, Leaver Penalty, Costume Unlocks, Accolades, etc..etc.. All of it just needed to be finalized and ready to go for the next build before I explained how it all works.

Anyhow.. I'll be posting again soon..

Goz
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-18-2011, 03:40 PM
any chance you'll change the starfleet space set's shield & procs to something more useful and competitive with what you've given the klingons?

or at the very least just create 3 verisions of the shield with the same procs (resilient, regen, and covar) and let the player choose?
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-18-2011, 03:40 PM
Hey Gozer while you're lurking, Can you check to see if there is something up with the Infected Space (normal) trash mob loot. I haven't seen any mob drops the last bunch of times I've played it. Cure still has lots of mob drops that the team rolls on, but not infected anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-18-2011, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
I've got a big post coming sometime this weekend explaining a bunch of stuff about STF's. I haven't got a change to make it yet just been real busy.

Going to touch on Queue Timers, Leaver Penalty, Costume Unlocks, Accolades, etc..etc.. All of it just needed to be finalized and ready to go for the next build before I explained how it all works.

Anyhow.. I'll be posting again soon..

Goz
I just want to know: Have you fixed the proc stacking on the Elite Force Space Shield yet? And does Mk XI have its graphics enabled?
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-18-2011, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
I just want to know: Have you fixed the proc stacking on the Elite Force Space Shield yet? And does Mk XI have its graphics enabled?
It would be nice if that shield proc did stack but im not aware of any evidence that it is supposed to.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-18-2011, 04:12 PM
The Elite Force space shield proc is supposed to stack, I just haven't had a chance to look into that bug yet. (Also very busy.)
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-18-2011, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
The Elite Force space shield proc is supposed to stack, I just haven't had a chance to look into that bug yet. (Also very busy.)
I'm sorry if I hijack this thread but just one question.

Are there plans to make the new ESD look less cartoonish? It doesn't work for the IP.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-18-2011, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bracknell
I'm sorry if I hijack this thread but just one question.
Rather than pretending you're sorry, why not just create your own thread.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-18-2011, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by myt00n
Rather than pretending you're sorry, why not just create your own thread.
Because there are already two of them which the devs won't answer.

Furthermore it has become very rare to see a dev respond to a thread. I just took advantage of seeing a dev online for once. Nothing wrong with that.