Lt. Commander
# 1 The game is awesome...
11-15-2011, 09:52 AM
...I love all the hard work the development team is putting into the game. I am sure once all is said and done, we will have a better game for it.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-15-2011, 01:12 PM
Ya keep up the good work guys. Has there an work done on the sovereign class by an chance. e.g a refit sovereign or refit skin or type 6 material etc?
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-16-2011, 11:42 AM
Thank you Klytemnestra. We appreciate the kudos.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-16-2011, 12:00 PM
Agreed .....
Lt. Commander
# 5 Very True
11-16-2011, 12:00 PM
With all the griping and complaining I have been doing lately I would like to say you guys are doing a good job too. Sometimes I guess when your tesing, you focus on whats wrong and lose sight of what is awesome.

Borg Invasion = EPIC!

Thank you for the hard work devs!!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-16-2011, 12:50 PM
I completely agree... However after playing STO pretty much every day I possibly could since closed beta as well as recently testing out absolutely everything but the STFs on the F2P Server (Tribble), including the Foundry. I decided to take a short break from STO, at least until the next patch arrives on Tribble anyway and after playing on Tribble recently. Holodeck is just not really doing it for me, I got the FE series replay rewards and December is not far away, SO...

For the past three days for the first time ever I've been playing...

Champions Online!!! It's ruddy AMAZING, always loved and always will love superheroes.

I read about CO 1yr 9m ago, do not wait that long to try it... do it sooner rather than later, it's well worth it.

F2P for STO is going to be an INCREDIBLY GOOD thing for this beloved game of ours, even with all of the hiccups that the community are having due to the "testing" experience... which Cryptic have acknowledged and have/are extremely carefully decided/deciding how to manage and rectify the problems by coming up with some brilliant solutions and compromises.

I'm happy to say that I have been and always shall be completely confident in Cryptic Studios's efforts to make STO the greatest Star Trek game EVER!

Some of our subbers just need a little patience, it's really not long now before this game finally hits warp speed, by summer 2012 STO will have breached the Great Barrier, and by the end of 2012 STO will be crossing the transwarp threshold!

A big thank you to all of the team at Cryptic!
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-16-2011, 01:48 PM
If only you'd reply to bug reports and issues that go nuclear as quickly. But you hop right on the kudos threads, so at least we know you're there. Whether you care or not though...
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-16-2011, 03:40 PM
I think the game is awesome in some areas too. Obviously that doesn't get said enough which isn't fair. Still, it would be an even greater disservice to award such high kudos across the board without considering the many areas where there is room for improvement.

A pat on the back is great and you guys deserve it. I just hope things continue to improve.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-16-2011, 11:57 PM
If there was just a bit more reaction on detailed bug reports, please? Then I could also say this game is great, because I know I'm being heared. I have opened 4 threads recently, 1 was solved by other player helps, 3 are still pendant and no replies what so ever.

Besides that, I agree.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-17-2011, 12:53 AM
Just want to add my voice to this.
Love the game, love the changes coming from Tribble and looking forward to the next year with STO.

Well done devs