Lt. Commander
I looked for a thread about this, didn't find one.

I logged on today and discovered my STF Klingon Honor Guard Grenade Launcher had changed A LOT from its previous look! I was depressed because I loved this gun when I first got it!

Here are the changes:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ngonweapon.jpg

Green lights instead of red, brighter blue stock (too bright), shorter barrel, hand grip moved farther back, shorter blade up front, and most importantly...

ITS SMALLER! Like 30% smaller

It used to be almost exactly the same size as a Bat'leth (which was awesome for the knockdown graphic and made me think of this as a Bat'leth turned into a gun or vise versa). Now its just, too small...

I LOVED how intimidating this weapon was because of its size and design, now other than the blade it looks rather pedestrian and not very klingon...

I'd like to understand the reason behind these changes, because it was fine before
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-19-2011, 12:04 AM
I think the Green lights look better since it really indicates a Disruptor Weapon, then again Klingons don't use Greens but Reds with their equipment.

The only complaint I got about the Klingon Gun is that the Rifle Butt should be a Bayonette Stab.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-19-2011, 02:04 PM
The "lighting" on the rest of the Honor Guard outfit appears to be all red. Green lights on the matching weapon doesn't make any sense.

Plus, this gun should look more like the other Klingon style disruptor weapons which is what it did look like before (although more brown coloring would be better). Now it just doesn't
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-19-2011, 03:40 PM
the only thing that counts is, how well does it kill borg?
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-19-2011, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfHat
the only thing that counts is, how well does it kill borg?
One-shotting a group of borg with the grenade would count as "killing borg quite well".