Lt. Commander
# 1 Jupiter Costume Set
11-22-2011, 06:16 PM
I just got my 500 day Vet reward, and on the website it says I get the jupiter costume set. Do I have to claim it from somewhere? I can't put in on my char--it just asys I have to pay CP for it.

Wait, was it removed from the rewards but still listed?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-22-2011, 07:05 PM
I dont think you get the set I think you get some kind of metal that goes on it
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-22-2011, 07:15 PM
The vet reward is a single uniform, and the option for metalic shoulders on the other uniforms. The second part requires the pack to work, but you do get the one uniform free.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-22-2011, 09:38 PM
I had to log in and out several times to get it to appear in the list. Slow update, I guess. I did load the patch earlier, so maybe that was it?
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-23-2011, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqhegh
I had to log in and out several times to get it to appear in the list. Slow update, I guess. I did load the patch earlier, so maybe that was it?
Could have been. Sometimes new Veteran rewards can take as much as a week to appear in-game. Consider yourself lucky.

What Cuatela said is true. You get the Jupiter Veteran uniform for free. But you also get Veteran variants of all of the regular Jupiter Uniforms as well. However, you don't get these variants unless you have the Jupiter set.

And if you haven't got the Jupiter set yet, I would highly recommend it. It's the best deal you can get as far as uniforms go, especially as a Veteran. It definitely gives you your C-Points worth.

Lt. Commander
# 6
11-23-2011, 10:55 PM
err... so do I have to pay C-Store-Points for this "Jupiter set"?
(I'm also a 500+ day Veteran already).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
What Cuatela said is true. You get the Jupiter Veteran uniform for free. But you also get Veteran variants of all of the regular Jupiter Uniforms as well. However, you don't get these variants unless you have the Jupiter set.

And if you haven't got the Jupiter set yet, I would highly recommend it. It's the best deal you can get as far as uniforms go, especially as a Veteran. It definitely gives you your C-Points worth.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-24-2011, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0qj View Post
err... so do I have to pay C-Store-Points for this "Jupiter set"?
(I'm also a 500+ day Veteran already).
Yes, but right now with their Black Friday Sale it's only 224 C-points and it's well worth it. It comes with more parts than any other costume set they sell and they all look great. Really check out my Jupiter guides. The uniforms are really well done.