Lt. Commander
I came late to the party as far as this incarnation of tribble went, so does anyone know if and or when they'll have the character transfer option open? I know why they disabled it because they wanted testing for the intro content which is understandable, but Id really like to be able to see what skills I need to seriously think about getting rid of or making less of a priority with the F2P changes.

And another thing, if we transfer characters we can still use the original non-tribble version of the character correct?

I mean Im pretty sure we can, but Id like independent confirmation of that.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-20-2011, 12:35 PM
Of course you don't lose the non-tribble version of the character. It's like any test server transfer, it's a copy, not a move.

As for the other question, we're getting down to a couple weeks until the build goes to holodeck. I suspect we won't see any more character copies, unless they do another for a major build between the December patch and the January release.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-21-2011, 12:27 AM
Alright, I didnt figure they were going to re-open it. Its a case of "you snooze, you lose" I suppose, and I lost this one.

And thanks for confirming my impressions about it, I didnt figure you'd lose the character because of Tribble's ephermal nature but its always good to ask.