Lt. Commander
# 21
11-21-2011, 08:22 AM
Honestly Nagus, Cryptic should be paying you to keep you in the game. I can not imagine how much better this game would be if you had been hired by Cryptic at launch.
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-21-2011, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talonsin View Post
Honestly Nagus, Cryptic should be paying you to keep you in the game. I can not imagine how much better this game would be if you had been hired by Cryptic at launch.
I think this is the best idea ive heard on the forums to date, Nagus for EP!!
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-21-2011, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatansHell View Post
I think this is the best idea ive heard on the forums to date, Nagus for EP!!
Haha. I'd rather have him, than most of the current Cryptic staff.
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-21-2011, 01:52 PM
Really? Everyone is complaining about being nickle and dimed and you want the FERENGI head honcho in charge?

Kidding... wouldn't be teh worst choice for sure.

What's your professional background, Nagus? Would you be up for the job?
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-21-2011, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Fortunately I've figured out a really quick way to do this due to 2 factors: each mission only uses 1 map, and there is a 10 map limit per mission. Therefore I have created 10 different maps for each mission that are already sitting and waiting to be used on their day. So tonight when I make the changes, all I have to do is go to the story section of my mission and change the spawn point from Map A to Map B, and then change the objectives from Map A to Map B. Honestly it will take less than 5 mins per map

And after realizing just how quick this will be, I might even take on a KDF version of this. It just depends on if if I can come up with 3 stories I think make sense to be done every day for a Klingon. Suggestions are welcome!
Ahhhh!
Its prooven again: The Nagus is wise!

I thing I'll do that missions regulary...
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-21-2011, 08:27 PM
I appreciate the kudos, but unfortunately I have no professional game development skills =P

That said, the new version of the Nagus Dailies are now up and will be changed again tomorrow evening
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-21-2011, 09:12 PM
great job Nagus, this sort of stuff makes me smile.
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-22-2011, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilravegirl View Post
great job Nagus, this sort of stuff makes me smile.
Glad to hear it

And on that note, today's versions are now up
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-22-2011, 08:07 PM
I think I sent you a thank you by in-game mail but I don't know if it went through. So, I'll say it here: Thanks for doing this. I find it much more fun to be assigned to a specific planet to do a specific task, rather than flying around randomly.

One thing: In today's distress call mission there was no freighter to hail once the fighting was done. Just a heads up in case it's not a glitch on my end.

Thanks again.
Lt. Commander
# 30
11-22-2011, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthian
I think I sent you a thank you by in-game mail but I don't know if it went through. So, I'll say it here: Thanks for doing this. I find it much more fun to be assigned to a specific planet to do a specific task, rather than flying around randomly.

One thing: In today's distress call mission there was no freighter to hail once the fighting was done. Just a heads up in case it's not a glitch on my end.

Thanks again.
First of all you are very welcome. Second, I've gotten one other report about the freighter, although that was on a different day. I think for some people it might be blowing up due to the nearby combat. I'll see what I can do to fix this for future updates.