Lt. Commander
# 11
11-20-2011, 09:04 PM
You have to consider some of the things that have affected characters on tribble. Currency duplication (not just the bug, but using multiple imports to multiply a character's wealth), orphaned C-store purchases that people have on tribble but not live, some of us have possibly permanently broken commendation tiers (the bug behind it fixed, but the fix couldn't correct already bugged characters), doffs past the limit, doffs and items that might just be stuck in the mail until they clear out tribble entirely, not to mention serious profit in everything from STF loot to CXP in the more generous turns of the balance swing over the last couple months. There's a lot of broken and a fair bit of outright cheating on Tribble, and honestly it's probably not a great idea to let it back onto holodeck.
Lt. Commander
Since they cannot guarantee that a toon transferring from holodeck to tribble will work correctly I suspect they cannot guarantee that a toon transferring from tribble to holdeck will work and because of that it should not happen, but I'd be wrong to say that since I don't work for Cryptic and they like to throw us a curve ball every now and again.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-20-2011, 09:32 PM
It would be nice, but it is a pipe dream. That is why I stopped doing the Tribble after VA. I got the free ship slot and that is what matters. Cryptic will never acknowledge anything you did on Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-20-2011, 09:47 PM
I'm in the firm "never going to happen" camp.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-20-2011, 11:11 PM
the words "Snowball's chance on Vulcan" come to mind
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-20-2011, 11:25 PM
Meh... I don't think so.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-21-2011, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayvenwing View Post
I am not one for rumor mills so I thought I would check this out.

Some told me there had been some talk of us being able to move tribble chars over to holodeck after the Jan. Launch.

They indicated it would be for cash move. No gear,ships or equipment would come over. Has this actually been discussed or was this just rumor mill.
What whould be the point of paying to move a naked Toon over the only benfit would be the expericence that you gained leveling the Doff system and I'm not about to pay real cash for that.

If I were able to keep all the Borg gear that I was able to gain, I might consider it
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-21-2011, 03:05 AM
nope. never even going to be a possibility.
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-21-2011, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyrexianHero
I'm in the firm "never going to happen" camp.
Same here.

All the changes they make on Tribble could mean exces code or whatever in our character data. And that could cause major problems on Holodeck, so best not to go there.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-21-2011, 05:19 AM
Knock knock
Whos there?
Umm
Umm who?
Umm... nah.