Lt. Commander
which you earned from doing explore mission. The cost of these items is now in dilithium, but you can't get dilithium from doing the explore missions. I'm I the only one who sees a problem with this?

You need to replace the buying power of the explore missions. If you placed these on the vendor end with dilithium, then you have to replace them on the mission end with dilithium......
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-19-2011, 03:21 PM
All to true, You used to get something in addition to xp / honor/ merrit / bo xp for all of the exploritory missions.

Now all you have is One [1] Dailly in place of all that.

That is not motivating game play.

That is Discourging game play.

Discouraging game play is, Motivating players to log off, and go some where else.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-20-2011, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfHat
All to true, You used to get something in addition to xp / honor/ merrit / bo xp for all of the exploritory missions.

Discouraging game play is, Motivating players to log off, and go some where else.
I agree, Cryptic needs to come up with something to replace this .... and fast....

They have to see what has been happening. More players are leaving, there are less & less player testing or playing .... and this is all tied into all the little things they are taking away from the game, thinks like this ....

I don't know what they are thinking, but I would rather keep the players I have happy and not think that there are more players out there to replace them .....

T
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-20-2011, 08:19 PM
Well it was voiced so many times in so many posts since Dilithium was first mentioned, it was going to be a problem, and they had better get it right... We knew they wouldnt.

My signature says alot for that...
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-20-2011, 08:25 PM
This isn't going to change, they have put all their money on the cash grab scheme that is dilithium.

You also used to get an extra reward for doing the aid the planet missions, you get nothing on tribble now which means its not worth doing them anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-21-2011, 03:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfHat

There is a daily that gives you 480 dilithium for completing an exploration tour.

And you can still take the 'Explore Delta Volanis' etc missions which still give every reward as it used to apart from the Marks. Also, the missions themselves still give exactly the same rewards as they used to.

So, what is the problem here?

Edit: Not to mention the many other ways to acquire dilithium.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-21-2011, 04:32 AM
Tie the exploration clusters to teh doff system.
Meaning, each type of system exploration gives you some commendation XP.

Go into an AID the Planet and get XP for Diplomacy and Trade.

Scan 5 space anomalies and get XP for Exploration and science.

Secure Star System and get XP for Military.

Find out what appened to some destroyed freighters and get XP for Espionage and Diplomacy.

Repair a base that has gone silent and get XP for Engineering.

Defeat an invading Force at a colony and get XP for military and Colonial.

Need I go on?

Would that be an acceptable substitute and encourage Cluster Exploration again?

Supplement: And do this to patrols as well.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-21-2011, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bort1980 View Post
There is a daily that gives you 480 dilithium for completing an exploration tour.

And you can still take the 'Explore Delta Volanis' etc missions which still give every reward as it used to apart from the Marks. Also, the missions themselves still give exactly the same rewards as they used to.

So, what is the problem here?

Edit: Not to mention the many other ways to acquire dilithium.
The last time i did a tribble exploration mission, you got the daily which is "Explore strange new worlds" which gives you 1440 dilithium and you can still do the regular "Explore zone X" missions which give you nothing but skill points. Which is not that good considering F2P people will be expected to grind for dilithium to buy and outfit their ships and such.