Lt. Commander
# 21
11-21-2011, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by temprus View Post
And Patch Notes:
"Resolved crash that was introduced with last weekís patch."
Yeah!!!!!!! I keep getting disconnected like crazy. It is nice to know this is fixed. Come to think of it, we never did get the patch notes for the last patch. I wonder what it was.....
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-22-2011, 08:37 AM
Prefer the old maintenance time tho...

Mike
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-22-2011, 08:56 AM
Last Thursdays Patch screwed up the On Demand Patching Thingy (as well as several other things)...

that's why many people had several patches in a row if they logged out and then right back in afterward on Friday.

And I wasn't being Impatient, I was merely curious..., for as others have said, We do not always get notes.

I'm hopeful (but not confident) that They will have fixed the 'ESD Crash' BUG.
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-22-2011, 09:04 AM
I'm wondering if there is going to be turkey pouring out of the replicators and pumpkin pie crystals running our warp cores with this patch rofl They did say holiday events
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-22-2011, 09:09 AM
Know what goes well on top of a pumpkin pie crystal?

Cool Whip.
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-22-2011, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
Good grief, he didn't say there will be patch notes after the update. He said there will be an update after the maintenence is complete. For the last 20 months, that has been a two sentence notice that the maintenence has been concluded followed by a thank you.

Until recently, patch notes were released at the same time as the announcement of the patch. People aren't being unreasonable when they ask for something to continue as it has been in the past.

In short, loose the caps and quit being the forum police.
Things like this and them doing patching during normal business hours, tells me that 1.they no longer have the people to write real patch notes, 2 or they donít want you to know what their patching, 3 they just donít care. 4 they donít have the money to pay someone to do overnight patching or write patch notes.

Yeaa with that other big game coming next month on the 20th, I think STO is pretty much going to go the way of SWG. It will limp lamely along till their licenses runs out then it will be given to hopefully someone who will not take their old online game slap a few new faces on it and call it star trek; you have noticed that where playing more or less champions online with a Star Trek instead of comic book cover on it right.
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-22-2011, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
Know what goes well on top of a pumpkin pie crystal?

Cool Whip.
LOL, I forgot to mention the skill eject warp turkey stuffing, photon on the cobb, cranberry tachyon beams, and mash potato high yield and spread.
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-22-2011, 09:23 AM
its back up
Lt. Commander
# 29 Maintenance Completed
11-22-2011, 09:24 AM
The service is now back up. Thanks for your patience!
Closed Thread