Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 111
12-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Rafeism, I think that the klis for the most part are the best of the best Stol players in the world and that they have found the best starship, the bop, to win against every fed, unless the feds are too very skilled players aware of the importance of teamwork. That's all, and it's confirmed by several of you klis!
Lt. Commander
# 112
12-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Roach, I surrender to you as usual, I hope finding you at Ker'rat very soon...
Lt. Commander
# 113
12-01-2011, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwrath
Roach, I surrender to you as usual, I hope finding you at Ker'rat very soon...
I should be there today at my usual time, if life allows or I'm not too busy trying to rebuild my toons from the conversion.

As to your surrender.
Don't, I prefer my foes to fight me to the end and laugh in spite before death.
Or kill me and laugh then.
as long as there is laughter for the slaughter.
Lt. Commander
# 114
12-01-2011, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Rafeism, I think that the klis for the most part are the best of the best Stol players in the world and that they have found the best starship, the bop, to win against every fed, unless the feds are too very skilled players aware of the importance of teamwork. That's all, and it's confirmed by several of you klis!
C'mon now. Just because several klinks say it doesn't discount the majority of us saying otherwise. Like rafe said, almost every klink in here has a fed toon that will kick faces in as well if not better. I myself have more fed toons than klink toons. I speak from experience from flying BOTH sides. Rafe's point of the bop vs mvam is also a good point. My mvam with the same Boff layout as my bop (minus one entire Boff) is far superior to my bop. Ask around, I bet the majority of bops out there that have the kind of instapop alpha strike your talking about are running a commander tac, and a lt commander sci Boff, just like a mvam.
Lt. Commander
# 115
12-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Very well, my antiproton weapons are awaiting you for a very hot welcome!
Lt. Commander
# 116
12-01-2011, 12:56 PM
But Fallout, I often, no, excuse me, I always win against a single bop, there is no story, but the problem arises with a wolf pack of bops lurking in the shadows and ready to alpha strike against an unaware fed! And all the feds plus the minority of the klis are the majority! They agree that the klis are OP and the feds are UP (under powered or unfairly pariah).
Lt. Commander
# 117
12-01-2011, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Very well, my antiproton weapons are awaiting you for a very hot welcome!
Lol...I've enjoyed this debate. You ever want to team up, hit me up. 1aq usually has a team together every night. Would be fun to pew pew with ya sometime.
Lt. Commander
# 118
12-01-2011, 01:41 PM
You welcome, but remember, I have an UP Dreadnought, not an OP Bop!
Lt. Commander
# 119
12-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout23 View Post
I bet the majority of bops out there that have the kind of instapop alpha strike your talking about are running a commander tac, and a lt commander sci Boff, just like a mvam.
Yes, to run a Tac/COM -Sci/LTC was common knowledge I thought.
Lt. Commander
# 120
12-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Yes, to run a Tac/COM -Sci/LTC was common knowledge I thought.
judging by the occasional "BoP's are OP" arguments still popping up, i'd say not common knowledge enough.