Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 41
11-25-2011, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerubian_Assasin1
you will recieve a complimentary Sub Nuc & SS for scanning nodes
Ker'rat home rules, sub bylaw 7, paragraph 1 Subparagraph 2, sentence 4;

" If said scanning player here in scans said aformentioned "nodes" then by law state that the nearest offensive player must apply Sub Nucleonic Beam and Sensor Scan as punishment for being said offense of scanning said aforementioned "nodes"

The whole rules have been on display for 6 months now at ESD..

somewhere, I heard.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 42
11-26-2011, 07:36 AM
The things I've seen over and over again.....players treating Ker'rat as a PvE zone,and getting upset when they get shot by players of the opposing faction,the ones that realise that it is a open PvP zone.Nasty tactics like spawn camping.....the people that deliberately spawn camp are always the ones that cry and whine the loudest on the forums when they get a taste of their own medicine.(and then change their @handle....not that it helps,we still know who you are and make fun of you...."this is what it takes to kill me".... pure gold) People complaining about being attacked while scanning,but have no problem doing it themselves....People that love to smacktalk,but can't seem to take what they dish out. "I'm going to tell on you!" How old are you...3? And trust me,if you smacktalk and get nasty......you will become a prime target."Mommy,those bad Klingons were mean to me...ban them." I can't count the number of times I got 'reported'.....and that goes for most of the KDF players.

If you are a PvE'er and don't want to PvP...stay out of Ker'rat!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 43
11-26-2011, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
The things I've seen over and over again.....players treating Ker'rat as a PvE zone,and getting upset when they get shot by players of the opposing faction,the ones that realise that it is a open PvP zone.Nasty tactics like spawn camping.....the people that deliberately spawn camp are always the ones that cry and whine the loudest on the forums when they get a taste of their own medicine.(and then change their @handle....not that it helps,we still know who you are and make fun of you...."this is what it takes to kill me".... pure gold) People complaining about being attacked while scanning,but have no problem doing it themselves....People that love to smacktalk,but can't seem to take what they dish out. "I'm going to tell on you!" How old are you...3? And trust me,if you smacktalk and get nasty......you will become a prime target."Mommy,those bad Klingons were mean to me...ban them." I can't count the number of times I got 'reported'.....and that goes for most of the KDF players.

If you are a PvE'er and don't want to PvP...stay out of Ker'rat!
hehehe. means your doing something right, or so they say.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 44
11-26-2011, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
hehehe. means your doing something right, or so they say.
Well,the moment people complain about you on the forums,you have it made!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 45 keep it going
11-26-2011, 09:46 AM
I like it ... either helping others... and then going for yourself..for the repair hubs....

I would try to get in and decode the borg crap....but I now just attack the borg.. and hope others do it .. or do it myself...

I also attack borg that have surrounded federation ships.. I would help klingons.. but they would probadly just shoot....

I don't target klingons.. unless needed..


yesterday.. I got a full inventory... and this morning I got another full inventory.... been doing it for a few months..

( I wish you could pay off the Klingons with something .. or agree to not be shoot.. but just to get their *** kickers on your team...)

most people would do as I do... get shot by a bunch by klingons and then go to pvp session. To get revenge..LOL!

I think it would be better to bridge the gap.. or maybe that is just the fun of it ... you win or lose... or just get wiped out by klingons..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 46
11-26-2011, 10:02 AM
Careful, man, there's a beverage here!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 47
11-26-2011, 10:36 AM
Why do you have such big teeth, grandmother?

Mustrum "Back from my Vacation and thought a one-liner would be good" Ridcully
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 48
11-26-2011, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Why do you have such big teeth, grandmother?

Mustrum "Back from my Vacation and thought a one-liner would be good" Ridcully
Invisible teeth.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 49
11-26-2011, 04:12 PM
Becuase Grandma bought a 22 ounce porter house and wants to make sure she can chew it all?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 50
11-26-2011, 09:52 PM
No one forces a klink to hit respawn when getting camped, warp out or wait until said area clears. It's opvp area don't like being spawn camped or the best line "feel the gank" (that's getting old BTW) leave rat space.


Klinks in rat space crack me up, but at least most know not to pick on me unless they are in the mood for a challenge.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:45 AM.