Lt. Commander
So, originally, the Feds on 23rd Century Drozana (from "Down to the Bones" onwards) never used to auto-aggro, even on KDF, however, since (I think) the release of Season 4, when playing through the episode as KDF, certain Feds on the (final) upper-level auto-aggro, like the ones in the room with Dr McCoy or even the Station Commander, whom McCoy has just administered the vaccine to.

I know that the two factions were at war during this time-period but it does seem strange that, even when your away team isn't "pew-pewing", that the Feds on the upper-most level just attack you straight off, especially as they never used to before a certain update.

Please don't misunderstand, I'm not whining, far from it. It just...dilutes the narrative experience somewhat if my character has helped developed a vaccine for a quarantined spacestation, only to be rewarded with a face-full of phaser.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-23-2011, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NX-89
So, originally, the Feds on 23rd Century Drozana (from "Down to the Bones" onwards) never used to auto-aggro, even on KDF, however, since (I think) the release of Season 4, when playing through the episode as KDF, certain Feds on the (final) upper-level auto-aggro, like the ones in the room with Dr McCoy or even the Station Commander, whom McCoy has just administered the vaccine to.

I know that the two factions were at war during this time-period but it does seem strange that, even when your away team isn't "pew-pewing", that the Feds on the upper-most level just attack you straight off, especially as they never used to before a certain update.

Please don't misunderstand, I'm not whining, far from it. It just...dilutes the narrative experience somewhat if my character has helped developed a vaccine for a quarantined spacestation, only to be rewarded with a face-full of phaser.
Hm, never had this happened before.
I know that since the update it's impossible to avoid aggro at the "sneak past the strfleet officers" part if you want the stealth accolade, but those NPCs at the later stage should stay neutral I think.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-23-2011, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NX-89

I knoticed this on monday when i was playing that mission, I played that mission tuns of times and never had that happen befor so i think they changed something and also in the mission "what lies beneth" the part where the ceiling falls, If you keep walking over it you take damage as if someone is hitting you, and this has not happened be for also. so i really think they changed something.