Lt. Commander
# 11
11-23-2011, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanTom View Post
Me and my big mouth. Got hit with that thing 24 seconds ^^. But u can apo and evasive with battery. At least if not 5 bops are after you xD
I swear I saw 30 seconds once last night. Someone is fully specced in pay 2 win.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-23-2011, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Please tell me that a BoP/Kar'Fi can not use the Graviton Pulse with a Magnetometric Charge?

Being shoved 15KM out and then only being able to fly in a straight line away from the fight would suck.
Magnetometric Generator is only usable on BC's, cruisers and the carrier.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-23-2011, 10:10 AM
are you talking about the push console? or the new raptor bop console that keeps you from turning?
I have the push console, about the only use i've found for it is pushing feds into Borg mobs in ker'rat
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-23-2011, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
are you talking about the push console? or the new raptor bop console that keeps you from turning?
I have the push console, about the only use i've found for it is pushing feds into Borg mobs in ker'rat
The raptor turnrate thingamybob.

On paper, the push one should be useful for breaking extends and generally disrupting healing. Was actually considering buying the thing to slot it in on my marauder patrol. Can that ship equip it? Not worth it in your opinion?
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-23-2011, 10:25 AM
I honestly like being hit with the push console. It gives a moment for my heals to work and buffs to cycle before I come roaring back into combat. People should really watch how they use that thing, because it is coming back to bite some of them.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-23-2011, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvsaris View Post
I honestly like being hit with the push console. It gives a moment for my heals to work and buffs to cycle before I come roaring back into combat. People should really watch how they use that thing, because it is coming back to bite some of them.
yeah, i don't know how many times i've had teammates push my victim out of my warp plasma or my Gravity well. It gets annoying having my trap screwed up by my own side. it's ok for pushing a healer away, but he'll just be back in a second anyway. I have amused myself by blowing feds into objects & getting them stuck though.
I love shoving feds into tac cubes in kerrat.
*edit* Protip. push the fed back into the plasma or gravity well, not out.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-23-2011, 01:15 PM
I just love when Bot pushes me xD. But i prefer watching other ships get pushed. Its always fun to watch mini fed mini warp. That kind of push should tear apart any ship.
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-23-2011, 02:15 PM
The new KDF console for Raptors is like a TR/GW effect for slowing with a 15% chance to disable engines all together and I believe the effects can last up to 30 seconds
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-23-2011, 03:14 PM
This console?

Graviton Pulse generatorbound: Raider or Raptor
cone engine debuff
90' targeting arc
-66% target speed for 8 seconds
-80% target turnrate for 8 seconds
15% chance to take targets engines offline for 20 seconds.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-23-2011, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
This console?

Graviton Pulse generatorbound: Raider or Raptor
cone engine debuff
90' targeting arc
-66% target speed for 8 seconds
-80% target turnrate for 8 seconds
15% chance to take targets engines offline for 20 seconds.
Yeah, that one. Does Eng Team work for it? It didnt seem to work for me. It seems like an insta-death when the engines go offline. I'm just waiting for a GPG/PSW combo.

Can we have more stuns offlines please? I just dont think theres enough.
<note sarcasm>