Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) PvP event for Friday night GMT (afternoon Americas) at 8pm GMT/ noon PST/ 3pm EST.

Let's plan to meet on Drozana station then and we'll queue up for public matches. Feel free to come in whichever ship/ class you would like, on either faction. We'll try and do 30 minutes of space and 30 minutes of ground. Please join Zone chat, the OrganizedPvP channel or the REDALERT channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself.

If you can't make it Friday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, Fleet Actions etc.).

Hope to see many of you Friday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-14-2011, 01:18 PM
Awesome Idea Brandon :-D

I won't be able to make this one, but I hope you'll do more :-D
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-14-2011, 01:28 PM
Great!

One question though: why not use the OrganizedPvP channel for this?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-14-2011, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Great!

One question though: why not use the OrganizedPvP channel for this?
Oh, good point! Adding that to the list

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-14-2011, 01:38 PM
Any thoughts on making some kind of real in game calendar PvP Event, like.....for two hours some night the winning side gets double rewards?
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-14-2011, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo-Raine
Any thoughts on making some kind of real in game calendar PvP Event, like.....for two hours some night the winning side gets double rewards?
I'd like that.

Also, the thread should perhaps be stickied until the event has happened? (But only if you're sure you won't forget unstickying it, there are always some dead stickies lying around...)
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-14-2011, 03:27 PM
Can't make this one, but THANKS for sticking with this, Brandon.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-14-2011, 09:10 PM
Just a thought Brandon, but instead of Q'ing up for regular pvp, why don't you host 10 v 10 matches? set the kills at 50 & let the mayhen begin. These are always lots of fun, & if desired, Klingons & Carebears....er, Feds i mean, can be on the same side. Also any rank can play in private Ques.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-15-2011, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Just a thought Brandon, but instead of Q'ing up for regular pvp, why don't you host 10 v 10 matches? set the kills at 50 & let the mayhen begin. These are always lots of fun, & if desired, Klingons & Carebears....er, Feds i mean, can be on the same side. Also any rank can play in private Ques.
For a purely social event, you're probably right. I presume we're not there to show off bugs and issues cropping up in PvP?
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-15-2011, 05:29 AM
PvP is a lot of fun and long past due getting some kind of attention like this. New blood is great! Sounds like fun and I hope to be there.
Closed Thread