Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 41
12-16-2011, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey22805
No I have ignored most of opvp get it right, I really hate when people lie to make themselves appear better than they..oh and once again babbling is your opinion which your entitled no matter how wrong it is, even though im not "babbling"..
There he goes again babble babble babble :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 42
12-16-2011, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USSEnterpiseZ
There he goes again babble babble babble :p
^this is babbling by definition...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 43
12-16-2011, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey22805
^this is babbling by definition...
In your opinion, but its OK your entitled to it, even if your wrong.

I have no reason to lie
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 44
12-16-2011, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USSEnterpiseZ
In your opinion, but its OK your entitled to it, even if your wrong.

I have no reason to lie
The definition of babbling isnt my opinion, its a fact. Wow beiber you have to get better, your comebacks are lame. Oh and come up with your own lines and stop trolling mine.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 45
12-16-2011, 07:42 AM
Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 46
12-16-2011, 07:43 AM
A Merry Christmas to you as well Vlor.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 47
12-16-2011, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey22805
The definition of babbling isnt my opinion, its a fact. Wow beiber you have to get better, your comebacks are lame. Oh and come up with your own lines and stop trolling mine.
Babbling: Talk rapidly and continuously in a foolish, excited, or incomprehensible way.

Couldn't describe you any better
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 48
12-16-2011, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USSEnterpiseZ
Babbling: Talk rapidly and continuously in a foolish, excited, or incomprehensible way.

Couldn't describe you any better
and that's exactly what you are doing is it not?. Everything i have stated is true and fact and very comprehensible, nor is it without merit, You on the other hand are babbling and your words are excited and have no meaning or merit. and stop trolling me and go sit in a corner and wait for SWTOR to come out.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 49
12-16-2011, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey22805
and that's exactly what you are doing is it not?. Everything i have stated is true and fact and very comprehensible, nor is it without merit, You on the other hand are babbling and your words are excited and have no meaning or merit. and stop trolling me and go sit in a corner and wait for SWTOR to come out.
SWTORs already out lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 50
12-16-2011, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USSEnterpiseZ
SWTORs already out lol
yes early release is out, sorry i meant go and sit in a corner and wait for those who didnt pre order..
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:06 AM.