Lt. Commander
# 1 STF Requisition Form?
11-17-2011, 11:35 PM
Can anyone help me understand how do I get or use this thing to trade it for an STF Mark X Item?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-18-2011, 12:11 AM
when you do stfs you get salvage which i think they have now renamed to datachips.

basically if you get 20 of those you can trade them into the requisition officer and he will give you a token for a certain piece of equipment. you then use that token on the relevant vendor behind him.

you can also get rare chips that will by you one piece straight away (so no need to collect 20 pieces). again use the requisition officer and just buy the token you want. then trade it in for the piece of equipment you want.

some of the items are under the special reserve tab. these are the sets for ground and space. these require 30 normal chips or one very special tech chip.

this is all for the X gear, mark XI for example is more expensive in terms of the number of pieces you need. its confusing at first but just play around with it and it should get clearer.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-18-2011, 01:05 AM
I think hes talking about the fact that with the latest patch we were all supposed to get a requisition form.

I had the mission to get it I completed it but I didn't get anything
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-18-2011, 05:59 AM
How do i get the mission?
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-18-2011, 06:03 AM
Take it from the Availabe Missions List, then go to Personnel in ESD or Quo'Nos. Talk to them. Then go to Completed mission List and Award is available to get. I did that yesterday, and was also confused until I checked my completed mission list, and found the STF Req in there.

Turn it in with the NPC's right there.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-18-2011, 07:08 AM
How do you talk do D'Vak when there isnt a queu to talk to him?
So how or who do you see to turn it in?
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-18-2011, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryton2 View Post
How do you talk do D'Vak when there isnt a queu to talk to him?
So how or who do you see to turn it in?
I never saw that name, I just talked to all 3 NPC's I saw there. After I did that, I looked into the Completed missions tab, and the Req was there waiting.

I have no Idea what triggered that release, but it was triggered.

Then, I checked with the same 3 NPC's, and was able to Cash it in while standing there.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-18-2011, 07:41 AM
oh i see what he mean snow. no i have not been able to get that to work either. cant hail it in, cant speak to d'vak. the other guys have nothing for me. No idea.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-18-2011, 08:44 AM
I was able to complete the mission on KDF side, because I got a pop-up from D'vek which gave me a chance to speak with him. Or that is what seemed to happen anyway.

On the Fed side, After taking the STF Equipment mission from the "Available" list, I had no such pop-up window. I was also unable to engage him by "Speaking with the Re Officer"... In fact I spoke with all 3 and the mission remains incomplete in my mission list.

Not sure what else to try at this point.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-18-2011, 08:53 AM
IMHO, it should've been a Special Requisition than a regular one. Because it would've given new players an incentive to go for better gear.