Lt. Commander
# 111
11-24-2011, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampir888 View Post
In an other thread Gozer(?) said they can distinguish between a normal disconnect and a forced one. Furthermore after a disconnect you have 5 min to rejoin your team. Also it is (will be/should be?) impossible getting kicked out of your team during a STF. So all the things you have mentioned should have been taken care of... at least in theory. We will see how it works out.
Can they? They can distinguish between a power shortage and a router being switched off manually?
They can distinguish between a BSOD and someone killing the STO process in the task manager?
Does Bill know this?? ;o)
Lt. Commander
# 112
11-24-2011, 06:50 AM
Quote:
The Crystalline Entity can no longer be knocked or repelled.
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Quote:
Borg invasion of Defera now takes place 3 times a week

One is targeted toward PST, one toward EST and one toward GMT
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, wtf are u doing, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHO THE HELL THOUGHT OF THIS, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT'S A GOOD PIECE OF CONTENT AFTER A LONG TIME AND YOU'RE F******** IT ALL UP, WTF
Lt. Commander
# 113
11-24-2011, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synchrotron
I'm not sure if "some" means that others are still pending, or aren't intended to be returned to their holodeck levels, but the Aegis graviton deflector is still showing +1.1 shield power instead of the +5 on holodeck, and the blue Engineering Field Emitter Mk XI consoles are still +3.5 shield power instead of the +7 they are on holodeck.

I do hope the rest of the consoles return to "normal".
Yes, the Engenieering consoles are not fix! They still give us +3.5.
Lt. Commander
# 114
11-24-2011, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
One of the programmers was working on a fix for that last night when I was walking around and gathering status updates.
Awesome news thank you so much for the update
Lt. Commander
# 115
11-24-2011, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbert View Post
2. It didn't make much sense for a player to be able to access *their own* mission log in the ready room of some other captain's ship. That needed to be fixed. If getting rid of the mission log from the ready room is a temp fix for this then it makes sense.
It did? Really?
Lt. Commander
# 116
11-24-2011, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clavis-0
Well, it has been said so before, but those were the only shuttle missions in the game aside from The Vault.

Will shuttles be totally useless now?

I mean, the assumed rational here is to boost the C Stroe version of the Delta Flyer. Which is all nice and shiny - unless you destroy the market for the thing at the same time.

So every one of us is now forced to buy the Delta Flyer if he wants it. Except, of course, nobody will need it any more. Really Great Idea.

Give the kid in marketing who came up with THAT idea a luminous cookie, please.
I totally agree, making the delta flyer C-store only will make it useless. As for me it was fun doing the mission to get the flyer, and I won't be spending ANY c-points just to get a shuttle that you can't use for practically anything. Might as well just remove the Delta Flyer entirely because I know for my part I will NEVER spend any c-points on a small craft.
Lt. Commander
# 117
11-24-2011, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko
Can they? They can distinguish between a power shortage and a router being switched off manually?
They can distinguish between a BSOD and someone killing the STO process in the task manager?
Does Bill know this?? ;o)
I'm skeptic too. But as long as you don't have to restart your PC/router you should have enough time (5min) to rejoin the group before the penalty hits you. It is not perfect but I think it is a step in the right direction.
Lt. Commander
# 118
11-24-2011, 08:00 AM
Hm.....The new Earth Spacedock isn't my favorite. It seems very cluttered now with all the signs, and I couldn't even read them without turning my graphics up, so I think that is a downside. And I am not a big fan of moving the starship selection, and customization either. I liked them right where they were. Also, what happened to the vender that was in the middle of ESD? The guy in starship requisitions sells Mk XI very rare items, but there is no anti-proton, and the shields are only rare, not very rare. Did that stuff get moved to K-7 too?
Lt. Commander
# 119
11-24-2011, 08:29 AM
Please put the vendors back on ESD. If you have to move the STF gear at all, (Which I don't think you should), it should have been to K-7. But the other vendor is at DS9? That sucks. If I want that equipment, and don't have the transwarp ability to go there, I have to fly the entire way? Please put it back on ESD!!!
Lt. Commander
# 120
11-24-2011, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal
Don't agree with this. People work, have families or other things going on in life and may struggle to find time to get on STO to play time restricted content.
+1
/10 chars