Lt. Commander
# 11
11-23-2011, 03:15 PM
aswum post zero, tell the team to keep it up on the fixes as we get closer to the build goin live.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-23-2011, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdox View Post
Removed Naomi Wildman's dialog about the Delta Flyer.

Ah well we all knew it was going to happen.
Well, it has been said so before, but those were the only shuttle missions in the game aside from The Vault.

Will shuttles be totally useless now?

I mean, the assumed rational here is to boost the C Stroe version of the Delta Flyer. Which is all nice and shiny - unless you destroy the market for the thing at the same time.

So every one of us is now forced to buy the Delta Flyer if he wants it. Except, of course, nobody will need it any more. Really Great Idea.

Give the kid in marketing who came up with THAT idea a luminous cookie, please.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-23-2011, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
They were working fine. However, we let you replay missions right out of the journal now so having it on your bridge became superfluous.
Well since the bridge itself is superfluous, what difference does it make?
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-23-2011, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
Sorry, the Borg invasion is 3 times a week? You mean 3 one hour/two hour segments in an entire week or is the attack occurring over longer hours.

If it's a day I can understand it but a week? No, not good. Please don't limit major content in this way, or force people to play content at specific times. The other events are small and cycle quickly. The ground invasion is a big deal. Don't limit it off.
Agreed... This is not good... Since you geared each of the three times into a different time zone, this will mean only once a week for most people.
And since most casual players won't build their playtime around a single weekly event, I figure many people will very rarely if ever see the active map.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-23-2011, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timelord_Victorious
And since most casual players won't build their playtime around a single weekly event, I figure many people will very rarely if ever see the active map.
this will probably be me, unfortunately. too much at-home stuff to set myself a specific time in the week for a mission.
Lt. Commander
# 16 Will I get my RD back?
11-23-2011, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Crafting tweaks:
Went back to 2 kinds of unreplicateable matter
Common -- 10 dilithium
Uncommon -- 1000 dilithium
This makes it easier to track what you need to build stuff.
I bought up some Rare URM's before this patch, will I get a refund?

Also why the price change on Uncommon? 100RD was a decent price.

Have you considered calling them Pergium? You know to avoid the "Common Unreplicatable Materials" acronym jokes ? It would make it more trek too! Call it Nitrium for Common and Pergium for Uncommon, and if we ever get Rare call it Gallicite, and Very Rare can be Benamite.

So...

Common UM = Nitrium

Uncommon UM = Pergium

Rare UM = Gallicite

Very Rare UM = Benamite

Or just roll with Pergium lol
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-23-2011, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timelord_Victorious
Agreed... This is not good... Since you geared each of the three times into a different time zone, this will mean only once a week for most people.
3 times a week is an issue
Lt. Commander
# 18 But they were nice...
11-23-2011, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
They were working fine. However, we let you replay missions right out of the journal now so having it on your bridge became superfluous.
Thanks for the info.

I liked them. They were nice.
They also were one of the few real functionality items on the bridges.

On the other hand, 80% of the game are not necessary but nice, which kinda makes my point: redundancy is no reason for removal.

Oh well...
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-23-2011, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Powers:
[*]Updated some consoles and Borg set items that granted a power level bonus to restore the bonus to the values that are on Holodeck.

Thank You, Thank You
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-23-2011, 03:29 PM
Are you going to put the signs in ESD back the way they were?