Lt. Commander
# 31
11-23-2011, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Players now get a special 3-pack of DOFFs at levels 12, 22, 32, and 42.
Is this retroactive?

And what's a positronic torpedo?
Lt. Commander
# 32
11-23-2011, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HadynGabriel
Is this really necessary? You're restricting the reward of a remodulator that saves all of a second or so total to a couple times a week when people may or may not get to play depending on their jobs that they use to earn money for cryptic points.

If you feel three times a week is the final answer, who am I to argue - I'm not a programmer for your game after all or a developer...I'm a betting man, however, who's willing to bet you get hardly as many people to play as you wanted and even less people to check out your hard missions once they hit live.

What about this alternative? add it to the PVE queue and make it something like a fleet action. You've done an amazing job with it and I'd love for people to check out what you've done.
You say that like everyone will want to play this specific mission all the time, which you don't right? Think about it, there is a lot to the game and a lot more coming.

The idea is to make an instance busy.

Whatever time you are on playing, there will be something to do and more coming in the next few months that will make anytime your on that bit more interesting.

This is not the only game that does this and it works far better. Even fleets don't need to schedule fleet events with as much effort, they simply need to go by the games schedule but get together before starting the event.
Lt. Commander
# 33
Two questions:

- Can you now buy stacks of those common and uncommon materials to craft stuff, or do you still have to click hundreds of times to get a set of items crafted?
- Will it be possible to buy additional Duty Officer space with dilithium or C-points, so it's not limited to 100 always? The same would apply to pending assignment space (20 is quite low).

~ Meow
Lt. Commander
# 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by enyfeo View Post
Are you going to put the signs in ESD back the way they were?
Unfortunately we arent going to use the older signs. We did make a pass to clean them up and get them more in line with IP, and that update will go in the build after this one.
Lt. Commander
# 35
11-23-2011, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigadoom
And what's a positronic torpedo?
It's what made Data 'fully functional'.
Lt. Commander
# 36
11-23-2011, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marika.shran View Post
Two questions:

- Can you now buy stacks of those common and uncommon materials to craft stuff, or do you still have to click hundreds of times to get a set of items crafted?
- Will it be possible to buy additional Duty Officer space with dilithium or C-points, so it's not limited to 100 always? The same would apply to pending assignment space (20 is quite low).

~ Meow
1. We'll look into that functionality.
2. We're working on a way to increase your duty officer roster, but not for your pending assignments.
Lt. Commander
# 37
11-23-2011, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathenStorm View Post
It's what made Data 'fully functional'.
I thought that was the hypo shot from Pfizer...
Lt. Commander
# 38
11-23-2011, 03:57 PM
you forgot this in the UI section:

• Changed the icons in ESD to ones with a more "Star Trek" feel.
Lt. Commander
# 39
11-23-2011, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Updated art for the Elite Autocarbine.

It now looks more antiprotoney.
You had me worried you ruined the look of that weapon like you did with the klingon honor guard weapon...

Looks fine though, thank you for not changing it TOO much, thats a fantastic looking weapon.

And the new charecter selection screen rocks btw.
Lt. Commander
# 40
11-23-2011, 04:07 PM
Would be nice to see some purpose of bridges. One huge reason I think it would be important to Cryptic to have important things to do on your bridge is because with the art that goes into it selling bridge packs that a player such as myself and possibly others may need a reason to purchase bridge packs as per some purpose for them/something to do on them.

An idea for that possibly may be a type of mentoring program with another player who may not like the lower tier ships and like all of us want to be in a defiant or brel over those lower tiers. Something where the person who owns the ship possibly can be in command on their bridge where as the lower ranked player can be an officer piloting/shooting in the exterior portion and possibly the bridge itself giving real time information on what they are doing. So basically not talking about something where a whole team would have to be involved but say at least 2 players minimum and some boffs would be feasible.