Lt. Commander
# 21
11-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aevn
So in order to have the same amount of space that we currently do on Holodeck when the F2P bulid goes live, we'll have to buy more space?
Sure seems that way, doesn't it? This just keeps getting more obscene.
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-27-2011, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehpic
Inventory:
  • Ensign - 42
  • Lieutenant - 42
  • Lt. Commander - 48
  • Commander - 54
  • Captain - 60
  • Rear Adm., Lower - 66
  • Rear Adm., Upper - 66
  • Vice Adm. - 72

Bank:
  • Ensign - 48
  • Lieutenant - 48
  • Lt. Commander - 60
  • Commander - 72
  • Captain - 84
  • Rear Adm., Lower - 96
  • Rear Adm., Upper - 96
  • Vice Adm. - 108

Silver players do not get extra slots when they rank up, so they just have 42 inventory and 48 bank slots. Gold and silver both can buy 36 additional inventory slots and 48 additional bank slots in the C-Store.
I went and checked my Holo Bank and inventory numbers:

Holo Bank 120 at VA
Holo Inventory 78 at VA

If the tribble numbers are the correct numbers how did i end up getting the extra slots?

Was it some kind of bug that gave me these extra slots or did I need to do something to get them?

If it's a bug that gave out these extra slots then many others may have them has well and believe like me that they are the correct numbers.

It would be in everyones best intrest if people were told ahead of F2P going live that they might have bugged inventory and bank slots so that when they are taken away you don't see hell fire and brimstone heading Cryptics way

Thanks for your time
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-27-2011, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Gambit0 View Post

Holo Bank 120 at VA
Holo Inventory 78 at VA

If the tribble numbers are the correct numbers how did i end up getting the extra slots?

Was it some kind of bug that gave me these extra slots or did I need to do something to get them?

If it's a bug that gave out these extra slots then many others may have them has well and believe like me that they are the correct numbers.

It would be in everyones best intrest if people were told ahead of F2P going live that they might have bugged inventory and bank slots so that when they are taken away you don't see hell fire and brimstone heading Cryptics way

Thanks for your time
My numbers match this persons... And I belive we already have made Cryptic aware of this, with the response: "Nothing that you have right now is going to be taken from you".

Now I know that somtimes a certain company likes to alter their statements, defending themselves with, "that was then... things have changed", but they havn't.

They really havn't. We made you more than aware that the numbers in the F2P matrix didn match the numbers on holodeck, and if this is indeed still a oversight, it's because you choose to ignore us then, and ignore us now.
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-28-2011, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Gambit0 View Post

Holo Bank 120 at VA
Holo Inventory 78 at VA
A character I leveled to VA few months ago had 108/72. Must've been an older bug then.
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-28-2011, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegastar_Palerider
My female vulcan science character name ( tVal ) has that issue from a bugged out one and only original Vice Admiral "promotion mission" which did not grant her the VA = 72 total inventory slots and 108 bank slots. She completed that VA "promotion mission" ( without ) her due 72/108. I tried sending in GM reports but no results. I was exasperated and finally gave up, and gave in and just bought the maxed out 3/4 additional C-Store purchases allowed for additional inventory/bank slots.
If your character has less than the expected number of slots, they should also be fixed by this change. I would suggest that you copy the character over to Tribble and confirm that you have the correct number of slots.
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-28-2011, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
May want to check the 108, last I counted *it has been a good week* I had 96 on tribble as a VA. the matrix also claims for us to only have 96. If its changed, wonderful, but you may want to update the matrix too.
I just checked on Tribble and my VA has 108 bank slots. That is 9 rows of 12 slots per row.
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-28-2011, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyrexianHero
Makes sense to me, but someone needs to update the F2P matrix that says they'll get 48 max inventory slots (and 48 bank slots).

And that gold's have a max bank slots of 108, not 96.
Thanks for pointing that out. I double checked my numbers and they are correct. I will ask marketing to update the numbers on the F2P matrix.
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-28-2011, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aevn
So in order to have the same amount of space that we currently do on Holodeck when the F2P bulid goes live, we'll have to buy more space?
Less than 1% of characters had the wrong number of slots. So 99% will not see any change. There were also a few characters who had too few slots, so they will be getting more slots than they had previously.
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-28-2011, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
My numbers match this persons... And I belive we already have made Cryptic aware of this, with the response: "Nothing that you have right now is going to be taken from you".

Now I know that somtimes a certain company likes to alter their statements, defending themselves with, "that was then... things have changed", but they havn't.

They really havn't. We made you more than aware that the numbers in the F2P matrix didn match the numbers on holodeck, and if this is indeed still a oversight, it's because you choose to ignore us then, and ignore us now.
Only about 1% of characters have too many slots. This was not a widespread bug. Nobody ever promised that we would not fix broken characters or remove stuff that was given due to bugs.
Lt. Commander
# 30
11-28-2011, 01:13 PM
So... 1% of players have 99% of the bugs?

I must be part of the 1% then.