Lt. Commander
# 31
11-28-2011, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuatela
So... 1% of players have 99% of the bugs?

I must be part of the 1% then.
No, each bug only affects a random selection of the playerbase, totalling around 1% of the players for each bug, apparently. You just have really rotten luck. :p

Logic FTW.
Lt. Commander
# 32
11-28-2011, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehpic
Only about 1% of characters have too many slots. This was not a widespread bug. Nobody ever promised that we would not fix broken characters or remove stuff that was given due to bugs.
Only thing is: This is the first I ever heard of it.
Lt. Commander
# 33
11-28-2011, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Only thing is: This is the first I ever heard of it.
I have a fleet mate who was very quietly sitting on this little factoid for a very long time hoping no one would notice.

Sufficed to say he was disappointed when they patched him back in to the land of common people. :p

I believe he explained it was a bug to do with promotions being 'repeatable' quite a while back. As each promotion gives you more bank slots... Well, you get the idea.

And no, it is no longer possible.
Lt. Commander
# 34
11-28-2011, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppenflak
I have a fleet mate who was very quietly sitting on this little factoid for a very long time hoping no one would notice.

Sufficed to say he was disappointed when they patched him back in to the land of common people. :p

I believe he explained it was a bug to do with promotions being 'repeatable' quite a while back. As each promotion gives you more bank slots... Well, you get the idea.

And no, it is no longer possible.
Well... I have never been promoted more than once... Im fairly convinced that I would remember that.
Lt. Commander
# 35
11-28-2011, 09:17 PM
I suspect that how well known a bug or exploit is has little to do with whether or not it should be fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 36
11-29-2011, 11:05 AM
Yes it is tribble. I hope they delete your entire account to remind you of that too, because they can and eventually all our toons on tribble will go.

Why are you so concerned?!

There are changes coming too bank and inventory slots for F2P. Whatever happens on tribble has to be accepted and they did put it in overflow.