Lt. Commander
I topped out in the diplomacy tier today and did not receave a klingon faction BO.

I Looked on the available missions tab to make sure it was not hiding like a normal rank increase BO does.

Also I gained tier 1 in development and did not receave a token to by a developmental DOFF.

The DOFF store did open up telling me to buy one. The developmental XP chart shows that I have over 6k XP in the tier yet Im still tier 0.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-24-2011, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawriel View Post
I topped out in the diplomacy tier today and did not receave a klingon faction BO.

I Looked on the available missions tab to make sure it was not hiding like a normal rank increase BO does.

Also I gained tier 1 in development and did not receave a token to by a developmental DOFF.

The DOFF store did open up telling me to buy one. The developmental XP chart shows that I have over 6k XP in the tier yet Im still tier 0.
last time i had a char hit diplomacy point i did not get a quest for that bo just could pick him up at ambassadeur.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-24-2011, 09:01 AM
The boff isn't hooked up on tribble, last word from heretic was about two weeks ago, the new purple replacements for the old white boffs are still getting costume work before they're ready.