Lt. Commander
...to cover all of the new and old "currency" types that will now eat away at our limited inventory??

I ask because you are filling our inventories with 10xRare Particle Traces, 18xAnomalous Data, 2xUnreplicateable materials, 3xBorg Requisitions, 3xBorg Salvage, and whatever is in the Deferi invasion.
This does not include the 16xCommodities heavily used in the doff system.

All in all, now we are up to 52+ items. Looks like we need to buy the C-store bank increases just to stay afloat.

In all honestly, all "currency" type items should not count against us and should be in a seperate inventory. Perhaps if it worked that way, we would really see fewer "currencies".
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-27-2011, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore Shrvk
...to cover all of the new and old "currency" types that will now eat away at our limited inventory??

I ask because you are filling our inventories with 10xRare Particle Traces, 18xAnomalous Data, 2xUnreplicateable materials, 3xBorg Requisitions, 3xBorg Salvage, and whatever is in the Deferi invasion.
This does not include the 16xCommodities heavily used in the doff system.

All in all, now we are up to 52+ items. Looks like we need to buy the C-store bank increases just to stay afloat.

In all honestly, all "currency" type items should not count against us and should be in a separate inventory. Perhaps if it worked that way, we would really see fewer "currencies".
I agree...

Also, I want a separate Tribble Cage/Tab in my Bank, to keep all those rascals outta my foodstuffs.
(or even just the ability to buy extra tabs for my bank would be nice... I don't want a Fleet Bank. Limit it to two per toon if necessary.)

I don't want to, but I'd pay a SMALL/REASONABLE amount for it.

(anything over 150 Points, IS NOT reasonable in my eyes)
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-27-2011, 10:28 AM
Well, considering that commodities will become a bit more relevant and that inventory of silver accounts will be half-size of the one you have on Holodeck currently ...
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-27-2011, 08:59 PM
I want the ability to have separate inventory tabs. Its been talked about, but I am not sure if they actually put it on the roadmap. This is something that is needed.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-27-2011, 09:09 PM
Well as someone who has quite the full inventory, I think it would be nice if we had something off to the side for Tribbles and Pets. Especially now that the DOFF system asks for lower Tiered Tribbles.

But with crafting, now that's completely changed, there is really no need to keep the nonessential anomolies (for VAs all you need is the Tier 5 anomolies, the Tier 1s are no longer needed since you can buy schematics from the vendor). So that does free up quite a bit of empty space.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-27-2011, 09:41 PM
There are some people that still like to keep the low level anomalies rather than buying them from vendors.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-27-2011, 09:50 PM
Would I like more slots? Absolutely. Is there a reason why there are as few as there are? Absolutely.

You say it'll be 52+ items and while that's true...silver accounts have a combined 90 inventory/bank slots and gold accounts have a combined 180 inventory/bank slots. You can also purchase up to 48 more bank slots (for $8 per character) and 36 more inventory slots (for $12 per character). As a lifetimer, paying $20 to have 264 slots on one character gives me all the space I need. If you decided not to subscribe, that same one-time price of $20 would get you 174 slots -- which is still very economical compared to the price of a monthly subscription.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-27-2011, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyrexianHero
Would I like more slots? Absolutely. Is there a reason why there are as few as there are? Absolutely.

You say it'll be 52+ items and while that's true...silver accounts have a combined 90 inventory/bank slots and gold accounts have a combined 180 inventory/bank slots. You can also purchase up to 48 more bank slots (for $8 per character) and 36 more inventory slots (for $12 per character). As a lifetimer, paying $20 to have 264 slots on one character gives me all the space I need. If you decided not to subscribe, that same one-time price of $20 would get you 174 slots -- which is still very economical compared to the price of a monthly subscription.
That IS a lot of slots...,

But my request is for Separate Tabs so as to be able to keep my Tribbles and the food I use to breed them, away from each other.

It doesn't have to be complicated, even just One Extra Tab for Single Toons would suffice...

It could even be the same number of total overall slots for all I care.

If one doesn't belong to a Fleet (nor wish too), it makes Collecting, difficult to say the least.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-27-2011, 10:57 PM
I agree that being able to compartmentalize inventory would be a good idea.

I do this to some degree by storing items on my non-Away Team bridge officers.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-28-2011, 06:08 AM
I'm totally for this idea. Both getting more inventory space, or making separate tabs for some minor items/materials.

For all this talk about removing all currencies and converting them into single Dilithium, Cryptic now adds a lot of additional stuff. In item form, for that matter.

I don't have a lifetime sub and I am aware that I would have to deal with smaller inventory space once the game goes F2P (unless it stays the same on my already created characters - I don't know, Cryptic remains silent on that). And from what I checked, just keeping the anomalies and commodities takes most storage space. Not to mention now that we'll get all that STF stuff, crafting stuff, Defera Invastion stuff and so on.

Basically if you're a VA1 and a Silver player, you MUST purchase at least some bank slots. And I do realise that's the way it's supposed to be (Cryptic needs teh moneyz), but as an older player I feel somehow cheated, seeing how we're being artificially forced to sacrifice our inventory space for new currencies, just if we want to keep playing endgame content.

Well, at least additional bank slots aren't that expensive, even on Tribble. Let's just hope Cryptic won't suddenly decide to change that.