Lt. Commander
I noticed that all purple MK XI items have now been moved to other vendors to easify the process of buying new stuff, which is nice. However, the purple MK X kits seem to have gone forgotten with this patch. They only go up to rare MK IX kits.

Even funnier: The energy credits vendor next to the dilithium vendor is selling the rare MK IX kits for 10K energy credits each, the dilithium vendor is asking for almost the same amount in pure Dilithium.

~ Meow
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-24-2011, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marika.shran View Post
I noticed that all purple MK XI items have now been moved to other vendors to easify the process of buying new stuff, which is nice. However, the purple MK X kits seem to have gone forgotten with this patch. They only go up to rare MK IX kits.

Even funnier: The energy credits vendor next to the dilithium vendor is selling the rare MK IX kits for 10K energy credits each, the dilithium vendor is asking for almost the same amount in pure Dilithium.

~ Meow
The purple MK X kits were moved to K7

But I can't find the MK XI ship stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-24-2011, 11:41 AM
Go to the upper floor of the shipyard where you claim new ships when you're getting promoted. On the left desk, there are two vendors, one for EC (common gear) and one for uncommon MK II up to very rare MK XI gear for dilithium.

However, I think the purple kits should also be available on ESD as they were before in the center area at the emblem vendor (who is now jobless lol). And the blue MK IX kit issue with dilithium and EC both available, makes not much sense to me.