Lt. Commander
# 1 News Flash
12-04-2011, 05:44 AM
Apparently TSI are *******s for wanting to heal their teammates.

That is all.

Brought to you by Mai Kai the Needs to Lose More Pounds Guy.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-04-2011, 06:47 AM
Losing wieght, eh?

Exercise and a healthy diet of only 4ounces meat and mainly vegetables for dinner should help, with a good breakfast and light snacks all day.

I suggest muffins. A good muffin always brings a smille to my face in the morning.

Good luck on your journey into wieght loss.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-04-2011, 06:59 AM
*bites muffin, concurs*
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-04-2011, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Losing wieght, eh?

Exercise and a healthy diet of only 4ounces meat and mainly vegetables for dinner should help, with a good breakfast and light snacks all day.

I suggest muffins. A good muffin always brings a smille to my face in the morning.

Good luck on your journey into wieght loss.
unfortantly my work schedual has a huge impact on my weight loss. i work during the night and sleep during the day people apparently arnt made to do this.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-04-2011, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
unfortantly my work schedual has a huge impact on my weight loss. i work during the night and sleep during the day people apparently arnt made to do this.
Nope, it will make for a difficult wieght loss plan.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-04-2011, 08:25 AM
lol.

I guess everyone should just run PvE setups in PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-04-2011, 08:28 AM
If you realy want to loose weight,the first thing to do is to quit online gaming !
Your char may break a sweat fighting the bad guys or piloting in hostile space but your butt is glued for hours on the seat going nowhere. Shut down your pc.Take your dog for a long walk,ride your bike that started rusting in the cellar,join a gym or ask ur girlfriend to join you joggin in the park...
Life is OUT there !
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
Apparently TSI are *******s for wanting to heal their teammates.

That is all.

Brought to you by Mai Kai the Needs to Lose More Pounds Guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by startrekfan View Post
Yesterday during c&h match my klingon team caught player from - as they called themselves "top STO fleet" - on using warp plasma. It's nothing weird right? But he was in Intrepid! Yeah, yeah, yeah he was using " 2 commandors" exploit. Everything is documented.

When I asked him about that publicly, he admitted that this is true and that he found this exploit by accident after new patch. He swore that it was 1st time. Maybe if he used less visible power like EP to Shields 3, AUX to SIF 3, I bet no one would notice nothing.
Healing each other are cool. Doing it with 2 commanders are not. Kicking cheaters out of your fleet is the best.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-04-2011, 09:59 AM
Why is it not cool having 2 commanders healing?
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-04-2011, 10:10 AM
Two commanders healing is great as long as they aren't on the same ship, lol. No ship can, legally, carry two commander slots/abilities so if one ship is then they are being very, very bad boys. Of course, the healing in an of itself isn't the problem. The issue is people having access to powers they shouldn't.