Lt. Commander
# 11
11-27-2011, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
i actually think im more in favor of seeing some more trainable captain specifc (and objective specific) powers rather than consoles that give the xtras.

like say..... The Picard Maneuver.....i think id classify picard as a sci captain....even if he's mostly a diplomat / archeologist blah blah.....but it would be a ship maneuver only available to sci captains at VA after they complete a certain task or accolade.
We'll probably get a new ability once they raise the level cap. If nothing else, we'll at least see the level 3 version of the Fleet abilities (at which point I hope SciFleet finally gets it's appropriate nerf).
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-27-2011, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
We'll probably get a new ability once they raise the level cap. If nothing else, we'll at least see the level 3 version of the Fleet abilities (at which point I hope SciFleet finally gets it's appropriate nerf).
yeah, the difference between sci fleet and the other 2 fleet powers is quite a disparity i'd say.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-27-2011, 04:35 PM
Well after playing swtor this weekend cryptic you're not getting another dollar from me. Pretty disappointed in how far down hill this game has been. Let me know when you can finally figure out balance and realize that these pay-to-win consoles are so anti fun. I hope everyone gives swtor a try to see how to make a fun game. Have fun kill bad guys
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-27-2011, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBSS View Post
Well after playing swtor this weekend cryptic you're not getting another dollar from me. Pretty disappointed in how far down hill this game has been. Let me know when you can finally figure out balance and realize that these pay-to-win consoles are so anti fun. I hope everyone gives swtor a try to see how to make a fun game. Have fun kill bad guys
i didnt get to test, i hope it was good fun. ill see you all on 12/20 or so, maybe right after the holiday.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-28-2011, 04:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBSS View Post
I echo your thoughts TBSS. After playing SWTOR this weekend, I'm giving serious thought to binning STO which costs me nothing to play and paying to play SWTOR. Does that give you a big enough hint of how I feel the two games stack up Cryptic?
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-30-2011, 05:35 PM
I think the Emission Tracking Torpedo Console is a fun console. It's situational but effective when it works and is far from OP, Spammable or Annoying like AMS.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-01-2011, 02:41 AM
I want my IWin console back, or was it a button? Sometime along the line it broke. As KDF player i have the undeniable right to it, just ask the feds.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-02-2011, 08:53 PM
I have an idea, no consloles. omgdidiwin?
Lt. Commander
# 19 consoles are BOSS
12-02-2011, 08:57 PM
For Me To Poop On
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-05-2011, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomicile
I think the Emission Tracking Torpedo Console is a fun console. It's situational but effective when it works and is far from OP, Spammable or Annoying like AMS.
I have noticed that its not uncommon to have this fired at your by spawncampers if you are a Klink since we tend to cloak soon after enetering Ker'rat.
Makes a for a fun O-sh** moment.