Lt. Commander
I was browsing the site from a coffee shop earlier today. I noted that when I'm logged into the STO website that the C-store UI indicates two entries for many items. The Polytrinic Acid and Eisilum Horta, as example. I don't own those. One entry has the price with discount indicated for the weekends sale. And the second entry indicates that it is free. The UI suggests that they are both for sale to my account, as well as unlocked for my account. This also occurs for all of the starships being sold. As well as uniform sets.

It makes it very confusing to consider making purchases from outside of the game environment. So I just don't do that.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-24-2011, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi'a Meese
I was browsing the site from a coffee shop earlier today. I noted that when I'm logged into the STO website that the C-store UI indicates two entries for many items. The Polytrinic Acid and Eisilum Horta, as example. I don't own those. One entry has the price with discount indicated for the weekends sale. And the second entry indicates that it is free. The UI suggests that they are both for sale to my account, as well as unlocked for my account. This also occurs for all of the starships being sold. As well as uniform sets.

It makes it very confusing to consider making purchases from outside of the game environment. So I just don't do that.
It's to trick you into claiming the "free" one, wich isnt really free at all...

But it is a bug on the webpage.

Likely they forgot to ser up Views to exclude icons that aren't used from the database... Sorry... Drupal-nerd there for a second...

But there are several threads on this already... So hopefully they know.