Lt. Commander
# 1 Stuff going to the c-store?
11-22-2011, 10:22 AM
Is there a master list of new stuff heading there and when it is due there? I have been waiting for the sao palo class ship to make its way there(or at least an idea of the ships stats) for a while. There are items like the red matter capasator or the tr-116 rifle people have wanted to buy in the store forever. Anybody know when we might get some more toys to play with?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-22-2011, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymo0829 View Post
Anybody know when we might get some more toys to play with?
Aside from the T2 and T3 refits they've released in the last couple of weeks, or the vanity pets? Not likely til after the F2P launch in January.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-22-2011, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymo0829 View Post
Is there a master list of new stuff heading there and when it is due there? I have been waiting for the sao palo class ship to make its way there(or at least an idea of the ships stats) for a while. There are items like the red matter capasator or the tr-116 rifle people have wanted to buy in the store forever. Anybody know when we might get some more toys to play with?
the RMC is not a pre-order, so it might never make it to the store, and is the deal with the TR-116 up yet?
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-23-2011, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agodlessdeath View Post
the RMC is not a pre-order, so it might never make it to the store, and is the deal with the TR-116 up yet?
I believe so; Target does not seem to carry STO anymore.

I got lucky awhile back and found a copy of STO at my local target in a bargain bin for about 6 bucks and thatís how I got my TR-116
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-23-2011, 11:53 AM
I hope the RMC never gets into the Cstore, it's a Collector's Edition item and should be the only way to get it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-23-2011, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Gambit0 View Post
I believe so; Target does not seem to carry STO anymore.

I got lucky awhile back and found a copy of STO at my local target in a bargain bin for about 6 bucks and thatís how I got my TR-116
I bought the open beta code at Target, which offered the TR-116. It never gave it to me. What a p!$$er.