Lt. Commander
I bought the MK X version of the MACO set, and I got the accolade, but it didn't unlock the new MACO uniform. I'm pretty sure I was looking in the right place in the tailor, but I couldn't find it. The other uniforms all appear to unlock for people using the other sets, but not the Mk X MACO. What's going on? This can't be intentional, is it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-24-2011, 11:12 PM
ditto.. kellerun mk x is dead too.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-25-2011, 12:31 AM
you can "fix" the Kellerun/Omega by selling the gear to a vendor then buying it back, this should trigger the accolade that unlocks the costume, but there are a few bugs with that set still, so it won't look quite like the NPCs.

Unfortunately, I was digging around and I found a Gozer post that explained what's up with the MACO suit. I guess it is only tied to the Mk XI and XII gear, on purpose. Because there are fewer parts to that costume than the rest of them.
That really sucks because I just spent two friggin months grinding for the Mk. X! I wish they would have let us know that ahead of time so I hadn't wasted my time grinding for the wrong gear.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-25-2011, 12:59 PM
Yeep in the same boat.. hundreds of STF missions run, and none of my characters have the costume unlocks.

Its really disheartening.. And then with the lockout timer up I cant even power run the STF I want to..

AT this point I'm just about burned out on TTS testing...
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-25-2011, 05:28 PM
As aces just stated, MACO doesn't get the costume unlock with the MK X set. You have to get the MK XI or MK XII to unlock it, and the MK XII unlocks MORE than the MK XI set does.

Kellerun/Omega works just fine for MK X, I have my Omega outfit on right now.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-27-2011, 05:09 AM
I just got the last part of the Omega Mk X set. I had the autocarbine and the body armour and today just got the personal shield. After selling and buying back the former two pieces it unlocked the accolade for the Mk X set, but I've got no options available at the tailor.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

EDIT: I was being stupid just saw the drop down in the top right. They should make this more obvious for slow-on-the-uptake types like myself
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-27-2011, 12:11 PM
if I might make a suggestion relating to this, all the NPCs in the room are wearing the Mk XII version of the armor, it might avoid confusion if some of them are wearing the other Mks.