Lt. Commander
# 21
11-29-2011, 06:16 AM
But I have large fingers and the keys... they so tiny. (my response to not using a spekll checker)

Go OP say it like it is!!
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-29-2011, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I agree with the OP. I have tested enough fed content for F2P and await the timely arrival of KDF content for testing before its being rolled into F2P.

Though I do not believe such material and content will arrive until well after F2P is released.
Roach, as much as it pains me to say this, I doubt you will see it for a long long time. Based off the current trend of inactivity with regards to the KDF its gonna be a while.
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-29-2011, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
Roach, as much as it pains me to say this, I doubt you will see it for a long long time. Based off the current trend of inactivity with regards to the KDF its gonna be a while.
I know, but I gotta keep on hoping that it comes eventually and that there is a fanbase left to play it.

Its agrivating to hold onto past angst and try to look to the furture at the same time.
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-29-2011, 11:53 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Community Rules and Policies ~Q
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-29-2011, 01:07 PM
I just went blind from reading this internetz tweat rage.
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-29-2011, 04:25 PM
i would just like to say that the OP is completely correct, and the other really long posts on this thread. the silent majority also has these concerns, but either: dont want to rock the boat, or honestly believe that cryptic knows more than they do, and therefore trusts them.

i implore cryptic to take these kinds of threads seriously and change the game accordingly. the way things have been going lately has been undermining the loyalty of a very loyal and trusting fanbase, and to these vocal fans, you are betraying them, which will pretty much break their hearts and make them leave, if they havent already. we deserve a game that is done right, not just what can be done to make a buck. if you make a great game we will pay whatever for it, because its a great game.

i post this in an advisory tone, not to bash, or troll. because i care, we all care about this game we have adopted as ours.