Lt. Commander
# 11
12-05-2011, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Farky mentioned sumfin that the overall cumplement of duffs can be increased to 150 or even 200 with C-store points, just not sure when it's gunna be out.
source?

(but if it is true, that'd be awesome )
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-06-2011, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marika.shran View Post
Farky mentioned sumfin that the overall cumplement of duffs can be increased to 150 or even 200 with C-store points, just not sure when it's gunna be out.
True story.

You will be able to purchase additional capacity for your reserve roster in the same way you are able to purchase additional inventory space. The maximum reserve capacity you could conceivably purchase is currently planned to be around +300 for a total of 400 reserve roster slots. Note that this would take multiple C-Store purchases to hit this cap.

As for when, we are shooting for before F2P.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-06-2011, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
True story.

You will be able to purchase additional capacity for your reserve roster in the same way you are able to purchase additional inventory space. The maximum reserve capacity you could conceivably purchase is currently planned to be around +300 for a total of 400 reserve roster slots. Note that this would take multiple C-Store purchases to hit this cap.

Heretic, I am going to assume that this will be unlocked per character and not per account. If so, then could there be a higher valued C-store price for the per account unlock?

Matt
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMiracle
Heretic, I am going to assume that this will be unlocked per character and not per account. If so, then could there be a higher valued C-store price for the per account unlock?

Matt
i very much support this
it's bad enough to have 7 chars if inventory and bank slots are per char, please not DOffs too or i will haveto boycott that as well
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-06-2011, 01:57 PM
I have already spent money on Doff packs (first time I spent money on this game since I got it at launch) and am thinking of spending more, but I will not, out of principle, do so to get more reserve space.

I hate to feel entitled, but there is no current benefit for Gold members regarding Doffs that i'm aware of and that truly sucks.

Providing some complimentary space for Silver and Gold members should be standard when F2P goes live.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-06-2011, 01:58 PM
Quote:
True story.

I think that this (increasing the roster) is a much better idea than increasing the number of active assignments you can have, because in the case where you can complete more assignments at one time, it gives those people a decisive advantage for both leveling and collecting CXP. It would essentially be a purely "pay 2 win" shop item.

I think it would be great if gold members could get the first reserve capacity increase as part of their subscription as added incentive to pay for gold membership.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-06-2011, 02:00 PM
What I would really love to be able to *do* is:

Select a specific Duty Officer from my list and then be able to quickly see and start any available Sector and Shipboard assignments available that relate to that chosen Duty Officer. Still show the assignments in groups by EXP Type and the red icons to signify that other requirements are not met.

This method would be my preferred way to send assignments. I like to make sure specific DO's are used first, especially my rares and very rares.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMiracle
98.5% sure this is a character unlock, not an account unlock, yes.
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-06-2011, 02:10 PM
Quote:
98.5% sure this is a character unlock, not an account unlock, yes.
Must've put at least a blue officer on that guess.
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-06-2011, 02:39 PM
Quote:
True story.

Thanks for the information Heretic.