Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Looking for a KDF mission
11-25-2011, 07:08 PM
I played this KDF mission right before the change to Season 4 and LOVED it but haven't been able to find it since.

It was almost like the KDF Mission the Vornan Uprising and i always think that it is it when I replay it but it isn't. Not that the Vornan Uprising isn't a good but this other one was even better.

The premise is this planet tries to seceed from the Klingon empire. You have to attack the planet and disable all these frieghters and sensor nets and battle stations and such. When you beam down, all the klingons are scattered all other the place. The ground fight is a big multi level outside fight. You finally find the starfleet hidout down this long oddly done hallway where you see fed shuttles. You take the fed shuttles to this big zone where this castle-like-place is where you need to capture the princess or the planet or something.

Haven't played it in like 6 months and have been trying to find it again. One of the best KDF missions out there but it has disapeared.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
11-25-2011, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
I played this KDF mission right before the change to Season 4 and LOVED it but haven't been able to find it since.

It was almost like the KDF Mission the Vornan Uprising and i always think that it is it when I replay it but it isn't. Not that the Vornan Uprising isn't a good but this other one was even better.

The premise is this planet tries to seceed from the Klingon empire. You have to attack the planet and disable all these frieghters and sensor nets and battle stations and such. When you beam down, all the klingons are scattered all other the place. The ground fight is a big multi level outside fight. You finally find the starfleet hidout down this long oddly done hallway where you see fed shuttles. You take the fed shuttles to this big zone where this castle-like-place is where you need to capture the princess or the planet or something.

Haven't played it in like 6 months and have been trying to find it again. One of the best KDF missions out there but it has disapeared.
Perhaps the author withdrew the mission. I know a lot of authors did after the patch when there were so many issues with the Foundry.

Brian
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
11-25-2011, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil70th
Perhaps the author withdrew the mission. I know a lot of authors did after the patch when there were so many issues with the Foundry.

Brian
Which would explain the fact that I have spend the past 5 months trying to find it to no avail.
It was really good. Too bad.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
11-25-2011, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
Which would explain the fact that I have spend the past 5 months trying to find it to no avail.
It was really good. Too bad.
I never got a chance to play or review that one. Sounds like it would've been a cool mission.
Brian

Ooops.. I read your original posting wrong. Sorry.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
11-26-2011, 08:00 AM
thank you for the assistance. I will look into some of those this weekend to see if they are the one I have been trying to find.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
11-26-2011, 08:31 AM
Oooops... Boy does my face have egg on it and not as a treatment to make me look younger.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
11-26-2011, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
thank you for the assistance. I will look into some of those this weekend to see if they are the one I have been trying to find.
Krios Falling by Alien_de_jour sounds very similiar to what you have been looking for.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
11-26-2011, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazag
Krios Falling by Alien_de_jour sounds very similiar to what you have been looking for.
OMG. I am playing it now. It is. Thank you all. I can't believe it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
11-26-2011, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazag
Krios Falling by Alien_de_jour sounds very similiar to what you have been looking for.
I'll check that mission out too. Thanks Bazag
Brian
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:06 PM.