Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Support II in STF's
11-26-2011, 12:20 AM
I was playing in some space STF's tonight and I noticed on two separate occasions in different missions, both of which were Normal Difficulty, that when I used Fleet Support II they came out as KDF ships. I was using a Tac officer in an assault cruiser both times.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-26-2011, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey_Wrong
I was playing in some space STF's tonight and I noticed on two separate occasions in different missions, both of which were Normal Difficulty, that when I used Fleet Support II they came out as KDF ships. I was using a Tac officer in an assault cruiser both times.
i know there was a bug that i dont know was fixed, that Klingons can summon starfleet ships for help... i think somehow the factions got the wrong side of the ability.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-27-2011, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey_Wrong
yeah i had this to i spawned a bird of prey (i'm a fed VA) but was destroyed in a second.