Lt. Commander
# 1 Little German Translations
11-24-2011, 01:43 AM
Thank You Cryptic, for this some nice German Transltions on Tribble. It was so cool to see, that some Items and Interaktion-Buttons are now translasted to german. I would get you some tips for the Translation, because some Translations are ... funny XD

1. The "Partypopper" isn't a "explosive Popcornmaschiene" Its more a "Partykanone"
2. The "Ophidian Cane" isn't a "Ophidianisches Rohr". It's more an "Ophidianischer Stab"
3. The "Flashlights" aren't "Blitzlichter". They are "Taschenlampen"
4. The "Triolic Tribble" isn't a "Triolisches Tribble". It's more a "Triolischer Tribble"

This Things I Found at the first overview. When I found some other ... funny translations I wright it down here

But Thank You for this first little Translations
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-24-2011, 08:33 AM
I think Cryptic really needs a native German full time employee again like Wishie, who is actually in the game development staff, not just in the community area.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-24-2011, 09:03 AM
At least they should use a dictionary instead of...I don't know.
I doubt even google translator can mess those terms up that much.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-24-2011, 09:19 AM
Explosive Popcornmaschine? Oh Yeah, that's realy funny. But i think it's a first step for translation. I hope, that Cryptic has finished these Translations before F2P releases.
I'd like to understand the Weeklis. I don't understand all of this Technobabel in "the Devidians".
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-24-2011, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamapla View Post
But i think it's a first step for translation. I hope, that Cryptic has finished these Translations before F2P releases.
I'd like to understand the Weeklis. I don't understand all of this Technobabel in "the Devidians".
I hope it so, too. And I hope, that we get an german Forum again. Please Cryptic: Get us, our Forum back. We need it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-24-2011, 12:21 PM
Now that we are part of Perfect World, we are once again updating our French and German translations. It will take a while to get everything up to date, but the first set of updates are in the current Tribble build.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-24-2011, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehpic
Now that we are part of Perfect World, we are once again updating our French and German translations. It will take a while to get everything up to date, but the first set of updates are in the current Tribble build.
I have noticed it before that you nijad in some of the Translations.

OHH and a BIG THANK YOU for doing the Translation to a level so that it is Appropriate
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-24-2011, 01:13 PM
Quote:
JEEEHA !! THANK you Cryptic. That is the best news since a looooong time.

I really apreciate the work you are throwing into the translations. Thank, thanks, thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-24-2011, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I'm realy happy about this comment. And I think from all new Updates with F2P, is the translation the greatest. Thanks again.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-24-2011, 01:32 PM
I wonder who translated the words in the OP. Itīs a bit off.