Lt. Commander
# 11
11-28-2011, 07:18 AM
If I had to guess, IMHO there will be extra slots available. But they are found via "C" store.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-28-2011, 07:23 AM
you guys actually keep room in your banks for commodities?

you have the ability to freely make them from your replicator, for a price of EC (and in space only)... meaning you don't need to store any, just make them when you need them
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-28-2011, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trek17
you have the ability to freely make them from your replicator, for a price of EC (and in space only)... meaning you don't need to store any, just make them when you need them
Have fun doing that once the Doff system is live.

Also, the ones from the replicator are quite expensive.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-28-2011, 07:32 AM
Quote:
you guys actually keep room in your banks for commodities?

actually I keep space for weapons (keeping these), consoles (dumping most of those now), personal weapons , (shields and the like) and stuff needed for crafting. The stuff needed for crafting really takes up a LOT of space. Nothing wrong with that ... just saying.. there is a lot of stuff in crafting.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-28-2011, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Have fun doing that once the Doff system is live.

Also, the ones from the replicator are quite expensive.
when you have hundreds of thousands of EC, and/or can easily make a profit off the Doff missions that trade them (as long as you do the math), the price isn't an issue
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-28-2011, 08:09 AM
Quote:
when you have hundreds of thousands of EC, and/or can easily make a profit off the Doff missions that trade them (as long as you do the math), the price isn't an issue
It depends how much you enjoy transporting from ground to space just so that you can replicate appropriate commodities, and then going back so you can accept the sector specific assignment.

Sure, you can do that, especially considering that EC are easy to come by right now, but I don't think it'll be that simple for F2P players.

And even without commodities that's still a lot of new/unnecessary currencies Cryptic's adding.
Lt. Commander
# 17 Expanded Bank Storage revamp
12-29-2011, 03:23 PM
It seems that the posts on this thread are old ones, so I wanted to bring this thought out for review:

Add tabs in the bank for individuals (as in the fleet bank) not just buying from the C-Store additional slots, albeit u could buy additional tabs from the C-Store.

Also, allow access between toons for bank access. Much more efficient way to manage ur stuff.

Increasing the stack size of items would be of benefit as well.

It just seems that I NEVER have enough room to store all my treasures from exploring the galaxy

Captain Sentinel
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-31-2011, 01:49 AM
Bahh... I finally gave in and created my own Fleet... 'Tribbles Galore'

(Thanks again to the four folks in ESD that helped me )

Then I invited all my Alt-toons to be Admirals with me...

We've combined most of our EC's and all of the Tribbles & Food that I have collected since Feb 2010.

Had to buy Two more Repositories so far to hold it all... (wow! $1,233,000 EC's Each)

Now, They will probably announce that Inventory Tabs are in the pipeline...

<chuckle>