Lt. Commander
# 21
11-29-2011, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout23 View Post
To be fair, they did state they were trying to develope an mmo like no other. It's not their fault that we didn't understand that they were talking about other mmo's development support
OMG we didn't get it.
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-29-2011, 05:28 PM
I don't have any enemies, but when I'm pewing i tend to pew at the person whom i believe to be the biggest threat first. So if you constantly see me switch targets from someone else to you whenever you get in my weapons range, i guess in a way it's a compliment.
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-29-2011, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
I receive an interesting amount of hate from other players but I can't think of anyone I'd consider an enemy. The type of person who, in general, spends more time griping about imbalances while everyone around them dies repeatedly might make the list. That also would include the type of person who just idles through and basically ruins the game for everyone. But no one specific comes to mind at the moment.
Oh, yeah, that guy.

There are a lot of issues in the game, but when we fight, fight as best as you can, don't cry, don't give up.
Crying is what the forums are for. Giving up is something you can do in any match I am not part of.

Mustrum "Cry-Baby" Ridcully
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-30-2011, 07:29 AM
Can't really put names out, but I tend to go after sci capts first.

I attack Crystalline Entity with caution just so he heals himself hoping that gives my team the shot to kill a target. Not really a enemy though.

Klinks in rat space that like to fire off pengs and run then just rise and repeat. I enjoy killing them.
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-30-2011, 10:20 AM
i think i get it.

im just going to have to watch out for these particular players and exact my revenge when i can. ive been trying for a week just to run into a couple of them and thats hard enough. blew one dude up 5 times but i dont even think he remembered me.

i know its just a game, but when you throw all honor out the window just to ruin others gaming experience, i just feel the hand of justice/vengance slapping me upside the head saying....you gonna handle this one, vigilante?

-have fun kill bad guys.

-horizon (the vigilante?)
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-02-2011, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
i think i get it.

im just going to have to watch out for these particular players and exact my revenge when i can. ive been trying for a week just to run into a couple of them and thats hard enough. blew one dude up 5 times but i dont even think he remembered me.

i know its just a game, but when you throw all honor out the window just to ruin others gaming experience, i just feel the hand of justice/vengance slapping me upside the head saying....you gonna handle this one, vigilante?

-have fun kill bad guys.

-horizon (the vigilante?)
Dude that's not very dudely. Your supposed to kick back with a white russian and a spliff. Then again... "I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there, the Dude, takin' the griefers to grief for all us sinners. Shoosh. I sure hope he makes The finals."
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-02-2011, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
Dude that's not very dudely. Your supposed to kick back with a white russian and a spliff. Then again... "I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there, the Dude, takin' the griefers to grief for all us sinners. Shoosh. I sure hope he makes The finals."
They ****ed on my rug man, ya know? It like, uh, you know man, uh, really tied the room together.