Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
Everytime I log on to my KDF character or switch maps, my skills window opens up and "Full Respec Required" starts flashing on the screen. I already did my update to my skills and got the extra 50 skill points. So I went to Qo'nos and wasted a full respec. naturally that did not help at all. The same thing keeps happening to me all the time. This has become a major nuisance. I asked for GM help 13 days ago and no one has responded. Does anyone else have this problem? If so is there a solution?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-17-2011, 12:39 PM
When I created a Klingon a couple of weeks back, I had to Spec up to the start level, and then after one patch, Last Week I think, the Patch required a complete re-spec, start from 0. I did not have to use a token or other option, did not have to return to Quo'Nos, or anything like that. I just sat there in space, and picked the training I wanted to re-set my toon for action, and returned to play.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-17-2011, 01:36 PM
infact, I think I read somewhere that you should not use the skill trainer officer to do your respec when that window pops up. it keeps popping up because it gave you a free respec and you need to use it to stop the window from popping up.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-17-2011, 02:13 PM
They changed the space skills so you're no longer speccing for a specific ship, but to do that they had to reset the skills so you need to skill up again.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-17-2011, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdMaN View Post
They changed the space skills so you're no longer speccing for a specific ship, but to do that they had to reset the skills so you need to skill up again.
yeah I know. As soon as the update was done and the new skills went into effect, I did a full respec out in space like I was supposed to. I cleared everything and started from zero. Once I got a decent setup with the new skills I saved it. Then I played for a while, then signed off. I played my fed for a while to help out some friends. When I went back to my KDF toon, the window popped open and asked for a full respec. It's been doing that ever since.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-17-2011, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker9172 View Post
yeah I know. As soon as the update was done and the new skills went into effect, I did a full respec out in space like I was supposed to. I cleared everything and started from zero. Once I got a decent setup with the new skills I saved it. Then I played for a while, then signed off. I played my fed for a while to help out some friends. When I went back to my KDF toon, the window popped open and asked for a full respec. It's been doing that ever since.
Have you submitted a support ticket for this?

There is a link in my signature you may feel free to use.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-27-2011, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
Have you submitted a support ticket for this?

There is a link in my signature you may feel free to use.
yes I did right after it happened. I did both the bug report and a GM help one too. I never received any response at all.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-27-2011, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker9172 View Post
yes I did right after it happened. I did both the bug report and a GM help one too. I never received any response at all.
I believe that tickets which have no action from Player Side, after some time gets Auto Closed. If your issue is still on going, you can log in on the Web Site, and Refresh the ticket to keep it active. Every three to four days should do it.