Lt. Commander
# 1 Some Suggestions
11-25-2011, 05:04 PM
I know some of these ideas won't be implemented until later on after f2p comes out if that.

People here complain that this is not many incentives to going gold. Here are some ideas.

1. Give us back the 250 emblems equivalent in dilithium as a reward.
2. Give us an account wide bank.
3. Don't give us a refinement cap on dillithium
4. Give us unlimited respecs
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-28-2011, 06:50 AM
1.) Yes I will support this strongly, People feeling stolen and some quit the Game (if not LTS)
2.) I want it, willing to pay 500c-points for 60 Slots
3.)I can see the reason for the cap it makes sense at least to me, but you could give us a higher Cap like 10000, most People would not reach this cap every day anyway.
4.) I dont think something like this will ever hapen, but a respec for Dilithium like 8 000 for a full respec would be OK, or 500 000 EC for a full respec, another sink.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-28-2011, 01:14 PM
We should not have to pay cryptic points for everything. Even more now that that there will be two type of membership. Gold and Silver. Gold should be getting more for their buck and should not have to pay into the cstore as much.

I'd like to see the slots be like around 100 or more and have the option of having tabs to separate things.

I get that they want to control it, but not everyone is going to fill the cap all the time. Increasing it would be good if you are having a good day when it comes to dilithium.

The unlimited respecs would be nice as we have paid into the game. Every chance they get, they want us to buy from the cstore. They should give us something more. We lost our merits. I would be happy if they used EC or dilithium but keep the cp out of the equation.