1. I am pretty sure I can see a personal shield on that Borg.
2. What is that skin on the Borg's back? Did the fed phaser melt his back metallic cover?
3. That female in a tight green suit is aiming at the Borg as well and not at that fed's hand in red uniform.
4. That leads me to believe that phaser fire (and probably other beam weapons) won't form a laser like line right away when fired but rather propagate at a speed visible to the player's eye.
5. Both phaser shots are done from top holding positions (in front of the face).
6. The blue lady on the very left is not ready to fire since her hand is not raised at all in comparison to the fed in the red uniform.
7. I wonder how much time does it require for the fed in the red to raise his hand and start firing.
8. point 4 and point 7 combined form the actual speed of firing in my opinion.
9. what is that shine around the Borg's head?
Personnally i think that Cryptic has done an epic and spectacular job at bringing ST:O into reality. This just prooves their Capability. It's too bad that they don't want to show off more of their Amazing work ( Sigh , feeble attempt to ask for more screenshots from Cryptic as us fans are dying of Anxiousness)
If those are in-game screenshots, ... i .... i don't know .... can't stop Fantasizing!
Waiting to see what pops up after the weekend
This will do for now, us plebs are happy.
►Now on FEE-Bay (Federation and Empire Ebay): One electrobeam laser, slightly used (only for display purposes), good against Borg backsides, for fending off tribbles and heating up emergency rations.
For info call Legolas at 555-BLONDY.