Lt. Commander
# 21
11-28-2011, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
The cut off date is for when the build goes to Holodeck, which is slated for 12/1 - 12/8.

Once the build goes to Holodeck, it will be up to 3 weeks before rewards are delivered. If you have not earned rewards by the time the build goes to Holodeck between 12/1 and 12/8 you will no longer be able to earn them.

Thanks,

Stormshade
I have a captain thats almost BG over there but I couldn't fathom a purpose of wasting more time on a character that achieves nothing in the real game (holodeck) that I cannot carry over plus the fact I do not need an extra ship slot on any character and the title doesn't serve any purpose to me. I wish you guys would have come up with better reward for Lvl 51 because it didn't motivate me
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-28-2011, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppenflak
So, as I am in Australia, and we put the month after the date (like sensible people) are you saying I have potentially until the 12th of next August to earn them?
I disagree. It is far more sensible to say December 25th than 25th December. But do what makes you happy. LLAP
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-28-2011, 04:15 PM
Quote:
The cut off date is for when the build goes to Holodeck, which is slated for 12/1 - 12/8.

Once the build goes to Holodeck, it will be up to 3 weeks before rewards are delivered. If you have not earned rewards by the time the build goes to Holodeck between 12/1 and 12/8 you will no longer be able to earn them.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Question answered unambigously - Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-28-2011, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasBattles
I disagree. It is far more sensible to say December 25th than 25th December. But do what makes you happy. LLAP
Small to large.

Day, Month, Year.

And what's so strange about saying "My birthday is on the 20th of December?" (not that it is...)

Silly Americans. :p
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-28-2011, 04:20 PM
Quote:

Thanks,

Stormshade
Thanks for the clarification.

Let's see what that new reward tribble will be.
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-28-2011, 05:13 PM
So before the majority of the Devs leave for the holidays, we will see the rewards. Good to know.
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-28-2011, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Small to large.

Day, Month, Year.

And what's so strange about saying "My birthday is on the 20th of December?" (not that it is...)

Just be glad they didn't give it to you in a stardate...you'd never know exactly when that day will come. Those dates are all given depending on you current position in space, and some them devs are "far out in space".
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-28-2011, 08:11 PM
Quote:

Thanks,

Stormshade
Thank you for the response.

Well, I have 2 characters just barely below lvl 51 and not enough time to level them, fantastic.

Please next time give people warning time greater than a few days for these. I have been testing a boat load but mostly Doff stuff and spread over time. So all of my characters are of Flag rank but just a couple lvls below max.

It would be nice of Cryptic to maybe extend the time by a week or so and give Q back for the last few days. Toss your customers a nice thing once in a while.
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-28-2011, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Small to large.

Day, Month, Year.

I support this message.
Lt. Commander
# 30
11-28-2011, 10:00 PM
Quote:

Thanks,

Stormshade

/Thread