Lt. Commander
Nice mission. Good staffing (Bartender, Entertainer, Quartermaster)

Only suggestion - Make the rewards fall under colonization. Lets be honest - a lot of little colonists got their starts after holiday parties.

Just saying...

Lt. Commander
# 2
11-29-2011, 10:26 AM
Completed this one with a Critical Success; got Targ Fur Earmuffs, a Holiday Ornament (of a tiny Federation starship), and Bolian candles, allegedly as a a result of Q stopping by. My two questions are:

1) What, if anything, do I DO with these things? Maybe there's a tree in the crew lounge? Or can there be?

2) Can I have my science staff VERY carefully examine the ornament? Given that this thing reportedly came from Q, I'm worried it's an ACTUAL miniaturized Federation starship, probably with the crew shrunk as well...
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-29-2011, 10:49 AM
These assignments aren't supposed to be live yet. The items you've received are part of the upcoming Holiday event and will be explained once the event starts.

I need to disable these now, until the event goes live. Most were already disabled, but it looks like a couple slipped by.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-29-2011, 11:09 AM
I did this mission, and it ended in failure.

The morale on my ship is now at the point where I'm afraid I'll have a mutiny on my hands if I'm not careful.

I need a Neelix!
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-29-2011, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrobinson
Completed this one with a Critical Success; got Targ Fur Earmuffs, a Holiday Ornament (of a tiny Federation starship), and Bolian candles, allegedly as a a result of Q stopping by. My two questions are:

1) What, if anything, do I DO with these things? Maybe there's a tree in the crew lounge? Or can there be?

2) Can I have my science staff VERY carefully examine the ornament? Given that this thing reportedly came from Q, I'm worried it's an ACTUAL miniaturized Federation starship, probably with the crew shrunk as well...
Hey man I think you got my ship! My poor crew! Good thing I was on ESD when Q decided to have a little fun with his gift giveing this year. LOL
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-29-2011, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davejl_99 View Post
I did this mission, and it ended in failure.

The morale on my ship is now at the point where I'm afraid I'll have a mutiny on my hands if I'm not careful.

I need a Neelix!
No one needs a Neelix.

Not now.

Not ever.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-29-2011, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
No one needs a Neelix.

Not now.

Not ever.
But... But....

How am I gonna raise the morale on my ship, without him???
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-29-2011, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davejl_99 View Post
But... But....

How am I gonna raise the morale on my ship, without him???
Tell your crew that it could be worse:

You could have a Neelix.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-29-2011, 05:51 PM
I'd just like to have an entertainer.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-29-2011, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoratusAlpha
I'd just like to have an entertainer.

I've got 4 or 5 entertainers.

In fact, I think 1 of them was the reason for the party failure.

Maybe I can "arrange" for an 'accident' the next time he walks by an airlock.....