Lt. Commander
Why did I end up getting so many items that I was storing in my personal bank thrown into my overflow bag?

It's a good thing that I looked into that thing or I might have deleted some of the best gear that I'd been storing in there.

I know this is only on Tribble; however, I hope the same thing does not happen on holodeck
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-23-2011, 05:26 PM
It broke 1 char skillpoints and mission log with avaiable/completed
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-23-2011, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Gambit0 View Post
Why did I end up getting so many items that I was storing in my personal bank thrown into my overflow bag?

It's a good thing that I looked into that thing or I might have deleted some of the best gear that I'd been storing in there.

I know this is only on Tribble; however, I hope the same thing does not happen on holodeck
There have been bugs in the past that allowed people to get more bank and inventory slots than intended due to ranking up. Anyone who was in this state, either through accidental hitting of the bug, or exploitation, has been fixed. If you think your bank and inventory size were reduced in error, post your character name here and I can check it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-23-2011, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehpic
There have been bugs in the past that allowed people to get more bank and inventory slots than intended due to ranking up. Anyone who was in this state, either through accidental hitting of the bug, or exploitation, has been fixed. If you think your bank and inventory size were reduced in error, post your character name here and I can check it.
Funny how this (either the bug, or the fix) slipped the patch notes...
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-23-2011, 06:20 PM
Quote:
I had the same thing happen to me, but I see I have the same number of bank slots that I have on Holodeck.
I know it had to be a shrinkage thing for me because my bank is jammed, an enitre row of commodities went into my overflow bag, so apparently I had "the bug".
I also note that a row of inventory space, also dang near full, had gone into the overflow bag.
I had to sell off a bunch of things and do some rearrainging, but it's all good now.

Interesting bug, but I have have no idea what caused it to happen, I assure you it was from no deliberate action. Guess since it's fixed it doesn't matter.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-23-2011, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Well I know of no exploit, In game Toon Name KDF 6 0f 31. It's the number zero not the letter O

Thank you
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-23-2011, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinRa_Actual View Post
Funny how this (either the bug, or the fix) slipped the patch notes...
Exploit fixes are never posted in the patch notes, in order to prevent people from using said exploits before they are fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-24-2011, 04:32 AM
so what is the correct number to have on a maxed out char without having bought any slots?
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-24-2011, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
so what is the correct number to have on a maxed out char without having bought any slots?
Yea.. I WANT (not wish... WANT) to know this too... cause on Holodeck, my current chars have more than the number listed in the F2P matrix (even before i aquired more slots), and We were kinda promised that theese would not be reduced...

So now... do they remain, or will we get run over again?
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-24-2011, 06:35 AM
Oddly enough, the character that I leveled from scratch on tribble seems to have gained slots.