Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
11-29-2011, 01:06 PM
*Sigh* This was NOT the update I was looking for before the Tribble Patch hit Holodeck. Hello?

Ground skill revamp? You've already murdered the Space Skills (which I wish you'd fix), but you should at least adjust the ground skills so they'll work in tandem, without having to focus on either Ground or Space.

There are so many other things you promised for Season 5... but I won't even go into that. Several other people have gone on about it, it's not worth it.

I am dissapoint.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
11-29-2011, 01:08 PM
It's up and it looks like the Calendar has been fixed, even thought it not in the notes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
11-29-2011, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111119a.6

General:
  • Prototype Science Consoles are now being given proper GPL value at Ferengi vendors.
  • The waypoint markers on the compass are no longer white squares.
  • Resolved an issue in the tutorial that could cause the Vega ground mission "Assimilation" to fail to complete.
  • Updated the FX for Polaron Space weapons.
  • FX for NPC dual cannons will now correctly display.
    • You will now see bad guys shoot at you again.
  • The Edit Record window no longer displays costs in Dilithium.
  • Ship bridge officer stations now update correctly and do not require changing maps or relogging.
  • Queue-specific bans no longer prevent you from joining any queue.
  • New Klingons get their bonus Duty Officer packs at levels 24 and 27 now instead of 12 and 22.
  • Crafting materials purchased with dilithium may now be purchased in stacks.

Known Issues:
  • Completed Duty Officer assignments are not granting any rewards.
    • DO NOT TURN IN YOUR COMPLETED DUTY OFFICER ASSIGNMENTS IF YOU WANT TO GET THE REWARDS FOR THEM.
  • The STF queue timeout is incorrectly set for 15 minutes.
  • Elite Uniforms: M.A.C.O, Honor Guard, and Omega Squad uniforms currently have issues with color selection
    • Sometimes there are swatches that do not appear to alter your costume or swatches that give you too many options.
    • In final release these will be fixed and many parts will use restricted color sets.
any chance of having the space sector maps scale properly?

I have to scale the galaxy map to almost 0 mag to even see all of it, sectors a klingon can now get to are scaled so out of preportion , that even at 0 mag you only see 4 or maybe 6 sector grid blocks.

Does make it difficult to get to those sectors for maruader missions [ never thought you could get so far by being a pot pirate ]
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
11-29-2011, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Body_Surfer
Should "any queue" be "any other queue"
To be a bit clearer it should probably be "all other queues".

The problem that was fixed was that "Queue-specific bans prevented you from joining any queue." Since they apparently fixed it to no longer do this, that's what the note says. However, I don't think they want to only prevent you from joining that specific cue and thus any other queue would also be wrong. They only want to prevent you from joining that type of queue, i.e., STF queues.

[I wonder if that's clearer or even right. ]
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
11-29-2011, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111119a.6

Known Issues:[list][*]Completed Duty Officer assignments are not granting any rewards.
  • DO NOT TURN IN YOUR COMPLETED DUTY OFFICER ASSIGNMENTS IF YOU WANT TO GET THE REWARDS FOR THEM.
I'm trying to get the Purple DOff on Holodeck, which means I *need* those rewards, ASAP. I'm assuming this is being worked on and the patch won't wait until the next scheduled patch? If not, we really need an increase in assignment XP if some of us late to the game are going to make it. (Will likely need that, anyway.)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
11-29-2011, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustynThyme View Post
I'm trying to get the Purple DOff on Holodeck, which means I *need* those rewards, ASAP. I'm assuming this is being worked on and the patch won't wait until the next scheduled patch? If not, we really need an increase in assignment XP if some of us late to the game are going to make it. (Will likely need that, anyway.)
Oh yeah you can bet we're already working on that one. (Guess who already turned in her completed Duty Officer assignments and got no rewards? )
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
11-29-2011, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfHat
any chance of having the space sector maps scale properly?

I have to scale the galaxy map to almost 0 mag to even see all of it, sectors a klingon can now get to are scaled so out of preportion , that even at 0 mag you only see 4 or maybe 6 sector grid blocks.

Does make it difficult to get to those sectors for maruader missions [ never thought you could get so far by being a pot pirate ]
I'll add that one to the known issues -- we're already working on that one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
11-29-2011, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -GEN-Alaris
*Sigh* This was NOT the update I was looking for before the Tribble Patch hit Holodeck. Hello?

Ground skill revamp? You've already murdered the Space Skills (which I wish you'd fix), but you should at least adjust the ground skills so they'll work in tandem, without having to focus on either Ground or Space.

There are so many other things you promised for Season 5... but I won't even go into that. Several other people have gone on about it, it's not worth it.

I am dissapoint.
of course it's not, the serious big list of updates and/or fixes usually come on thursdays
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
11-29-2011, 01:46 PM
nm....it's just not worth it anymore...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
11-29-2011, 01:58 PM
Please don't say we need to wait until thursday for the Duty Officer mission fix? I'm like many others, hammering at the missions and trying to break them. I've already put in a couple of bugs about c-store packs and recruitment rewards glitching.

I really want to be able to compare level 3 or 4 missions with the level 0 and 1 missions, but I can't do that until I GET to level 3 and 4, which requires....turning in the missions *sigh*. I know you're working on it, just please don't make us wait for thursday.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:01 AM.