Lt. Commander
# 41 Not so fast....
11-29-2011, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -GEN-Alaris
Problem there is that the Tribble patch is hitting Holodeck Thursday (likely, since there's ALREADY pre-patching up). Which means... this is the final patch most likely to hit Holodeck...
Cryptic gave themselves a week-long window (Dec 1 - 8) for the F2P changes to go live on Holodeck. There's no guarantee that it will be this Thursday, could just as easily be a week from Thursday. Assuming it doesn't slip and miss the launch window.
Lt. Commander
# 42
11-29-2011, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerilynnS View Post
RACKITY RACK

I hate that I have to read every. single. page. of a thread BEFORE I log into the game. Had I known about this Doff rewards thing being frakked up I wouldn't have bothered logging back on today.

Two missions turned in before I realized the rewards weren't being registered.

I'm just going to crawl back under my rock again...sorry.
Lucky you...I turned in 5 or 6 before I realized it, came here to report it (since the bug report system on Tribble NEVER works for me, it ALWAYS says it timed out) and saw the patch notes....
I just hope they fix it before they kick the build to Holodeck, I'm just less than 1500 away from T3....
Lt. Commander
# 43
11-29-2011, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Known Issues:[list][*]Completed Duty Officer assignments are not granting any rewards.
  • DO NOT TURN IN YOUR COMPLETED DUTY OFFICER ASSIGNMENTS IF YOU WANT TO GET THE REWARDS FOR THEM.
That could've used an in-game bulletin.

*grumbles about lost rewards*
Lt. Commander
# 44
11-29-2011, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoratusAlpha
That could've used an in-game bulletin.

*grumbles about lost rewards*
Exactly! 2181 Diplomatic XP down the drain for me! Please tell me when this is fixed we'll be getting our rewards!?!?!?! (I fear I already know the answer to that...)
Lt. Commander
# 45
11-29-2011, 05:52 PM
well, i just got a 'shard down in ten minutes for maintenance' bulletein, so they'll most likely fix the Doff problem not sure about restoring lost rewards though...
Lt. Commander
# 46
11-29-2011, 05:57 PM
ok, next time I check the forums before logging in... I bugreported it anyway, but oh well... a few wasted missions.
Lt. Commander
# 47
11-29-2011, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trek17
well, i just got a 'shard down in ten minutes for maintenance' bulletein, so they'll most likely fix the Doff problem not sure about restoring lost rewards though...
If they could send that notice by bulletin, why couldn't they let us know not to turn in assignments by bulletin???
Lt. Commander
# 48
11-29-2011, 06:00 PM
Quote:
ok, next time I check the forums before logging in... I bugreported it anyway, but oh well... a few wasted missions.
me, i was lucky to have to have looked at the forums as i was downloading the newest tribble patch... so i knew not to turn in my recently completed Doff missions now i have about 15 seperate missions just sitting there completed...
Quote:
If they could send that notice by bulletin, why couldn't they let us know not to turn in assignments by bulletin???
i don't know, probably because the bulletin only lasts a few seconds at most... but that's only what i think.
Lt. Commander
# 49
11-29-2011, 06:02 PM
It seems that after this patch my Carriers BOP and Fighters are still broken
Lt. Commander
# 50
11-29-2011, 07:04 PM
Still no fix on the clone boff issue... I heard they were working on it last week and i thought it would be fixed long before now...