Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 51
11-30-2011, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
Sorry but no, I'm not gratefull for being lied to, abused, used being made to be worth less than the F2P crowd and the various other actions they have taken with regards to the player base.

this game is a mess now and its a tragic thing, Cryptic has taken the very ethos of the IP and gutted it with glee.
Hi Kyuui, I'm sorry, but "lied" and "abused" in a game that you voluntarily pay for and voluntarily chose to play, it just doesn't make sense to me. If you truly feel abused, feel free to stop playing, no one forces you to play. If a game is truly "abusing" you, get out now, do what makes you happy, if this game doesn't make you happy, there might be another one out there. No one should be forced to play something they aren't happy with. I don't get how you can be abused though, for something you chose to pay for, and chose to play.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 52
11-30-2011, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curs0r View Post
When you've been here a year without significant addition to the game you'll understand
If I felt disappointed with the game, I'd simply stop investing time and/or money in it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 53
11-30-2011, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Doctor.
I've been here almost a full 2 years now, and I've seen significant additions to the game since I've been playing since Beta.
I am looking forward to the changes!!! I already got my money’s worth in fun and friendships and now everything that they add is simply gravy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 54
11-30-2011, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Bailey
I am looking forward to the changes!!! I already got my money’s worth in fun and friendships and now everything that they add is simply gravy.
That's the angle I look at things too, everything they add is gravy, or icing on the cake. I have certainly got my money out of this game, firstly with subbing every month for a year, then having a lifetime for a year, leveling 10 characters to VA, meeting awesome people (you know who you are ) and I still have fun everyday.

I am happily satisfied that I got my money's worth. Everything else they add is as you say, gravy
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 55
11-30-2011, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
I think I might be missing something...

Aren't the Lore Missions just running around SFA then answering the Trek Questions and getting a Date Accolade and a bit of Dilithium?

Or are there new missions out there I haven't come across...??...
I haven't yet seen them, so I can't comment directly, as I haven't really played on Tribble and seen the new content. My understanding from posts I've read is that, yes, they focus around answering questions/discovering more of the back story and are nothing like the depth or style of regular missions.

The reason I play this game is because of my love for Star Trek. This is the only MMO I've ever played and the only one I intend to, simply because I enjoy playing the game and I enjoy Star Trek.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 56
11-30-2011, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgwynne View Post
The reason I play this game is because of my love for Star Trek. This is the only MMO I've ever played and the only one I intend to, simply because I enjoy playing the game and I enjoy Star Trek.
Quoted For Truth

And I have met some awesome people here who also share the same passion
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 57
11-30-2011, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Doctor.
That's the angle I look at things too, everything they add is gravy, or icing on the cake. I have certainly got my money out of this game, firstly with subbing every month for a year, then having a lifetime for a year, leveling 10 characters to VA, meeting awesome people (you know who you are ) and I still have fun everyday.

I am happily satisfied that I got my money's worth. Everything else they add is as you say, gravy
I guess it's just too bad that They are using somewhat rancid fat to make that gravy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 58
11-30-2011, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Doctor.
I am happily satisfied that I got my money's worth. Everything else they add is as you say, gravy
I do like icing better than gravy though.

I do read the forums and I think there are a lot of good ideas, suggestions and directions in there but most of them are so all masked with negativity, entitlement and rudeness that it must be hard for the development team to read.

I am surprised how many ideas and suggestions that they act on from the forums. I don’t have any doubt that they read each and every comment no matter how hard it is to stomach.

The vocal minority is always the most vocal on any topic. It is harder for people to step forward like you and to say something nice. Unless you get something good out of it
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 59
11-30-2011, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Doctor.
I didn't think we'd see S5 this soon.
Do you use the Firefox browser, by any chance?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 60
11-30-2011, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Doctor.
I've been here almost a full 2 years now, and I've seen significant additions to the game since I've been playing since Beta.
Sure, but exactly what significant additions Season 4 brought? Shooter mode and Borg DSEs?


Quote:
Originally Posted by dgwynne View Post
I haven't really played on Tribble
Shame on you.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:10 PM.