Lt. Commander
# 1 The Blacksheep - casual fleet
11-30-2011, 03:54 PM
The Blacksheep is a casual fleet with a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We are “…a collection of misfits and screwballs…”; a social group with a slight Star Trek addiction.

We are on STO because we have a love for Star Trek, and we want to have fun. If it’s not fun, then why do it?

Some of the features of the Blacksheep:

Casual Fleet – We understand that for many of us, real life events take priority over computer games, and because of this you can’t be on here any time you choose. We are a relaxed and fun group. There are no mandatory meetings; no mandatory events; no mandatory fleet uniform. We do have a fleet patch, but wearing it is strictly your decision.

Simple yet organized – We know that some rules must be in place to keep things running smooth, so we have a simple, streamlined code we go by, overseen by the Fleet Council, our governing body. Even if some of our leadership were away for an extended period, the fleet would still run smooth. We have members who love to help, and always try to answer questions.

Open to most – Star Trek Online consists of players of all ages from all over the world. We are looking for players with a good attitude, who like to help others, and want to have a good time. We know that age doesn't always reflect a person’s character. There are minors that have traits far beyond their years, and there are seniors that you would believe are still in elementary school. If you like helping others, treat people with courtesy, and looking to have fun, you will probably fit right in no matter the age. Most of our members are over the age of 18, but not all.

Fleet tools – We have a web site that contains a Forum, Gallery, News area, and more. The site allows our members to exchange ideas and information and gives another outlet to have a good time. We also have a Vent server available for fleet use.

No heavy-handed recruiting – You will never see us shout out spam recruiting messages, and we will never send blind invites. When we run across people who seem like they would fit in with the Blacksheep, we might chat with them and inquire if they would be interested. We would rather go slow and treat people as we would want to be treated and find good folks, than blindly go on a recruiting blitz.

We are not looking to become the largest, fastest growing group. Rather, we want quality people who wish to have a good time in a relaxed atmosphere. It is our hope that by maintaining this philosophy, we will strengthen with a caliber of individuals you rarely see.

If you are interested in joining, or want more information, please feel free send an in-game message to @Troubl or reply to this thread. You can preview our site at http://fedblacksheep.enjin.com/. Upon joining the Blacksheep, you will be given full access to the site.

Wishing you fair winds and smooth sailing,

The Blacksheep
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-14-2011, 08:41 AM
This sounds like something I would definitely be interested in.
Would like to talk further when you have the time.

@Dredson
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-14-2011, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredson
This sounds like something I would definitely be interested in.
Would like to talk further when you have the time.

@Dredson
Received your mail and sent you a reply. Hope I answered your questions, and happy to answer any others you may have!
Lt. Commander
# 4 Question
12-20-2011, 05:02 PM
Kirk or Picard? And would the other Captains from the other 3 series qualify
to even be included in that question?

on another note, I am having a grand time in the Blacksheep,
It's a good place to be.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-21-2011, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Kirk or Picard? And would the other Captains from the other 3 series qualify
to even be included in that question?
I plead the 5th on the grounds that it might incriminate me. Maybe one of our other members, or someone in this forum, is willing to answer it!

Quote:
on another note, I am having a grand time in the Blacksheep,
It's a good place to be.
I’m glad you’re liking the Blacksheep… it’s great having you aboard! As always, let us know if you have any questions!
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-25-2011, 08:16 PM
[quote=Dredson]Kirk or Picard? And would the other Captains from the other 4 series and movies qualify to even be included in that question?

That is a tuff one and has been asked before.
What about, the best Captain, acting Captain or 1st Officer in the following catagories:

Best at bluffing?

Most diplomatic?

Best fighter (space)?

Best fighter (ground)?

Most likely to throw all the rules out the window?

Most like to follow the rules to the letter?

Most likely to do anything to save ship and crew?

Most likely to disobey a direct order?

Most likely to obey an order to leave the away team behind?

If you can think of anymore add them.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-25-2011, 08:23 PM
[quote=Dredson][quote=Dredson]Kirk or Picard? And would the other Captains from the other 4 series and movies qualify to even be included in that question?

What about, the best Captain, acting Captain or 1st Officer in the following catagories:

I'll throw my answers out there first.

Best at bluffing? Kirk

Most diplomatic? Picard

Best fighter (space)? Riker

Best fighter (ground)? Spock

Most likely to throw all the rules out the window? Kirk

Most like to follow the rules to the letter? Picard

Most likely to do anything to save ship and crew? Janeway

Most likely to disobey a direct order? I think they all did at some point.

Most likely to obey an order to leave the away team behind? Scotty

Best acting Captain? Scotty
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-26-2011, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Kirk or Picard? And would the other Captains from the other 4 series and movies qualify to even be included in that question?

Alright, here's my answers:

Best at bluffing? -Scotty

Most diplomatic? -Picard

Best fighter (space)? -Kirk

Best fighter (ground)? -Spock

Most likely to throw all the rules out the window? -Scotty

Most like to follow the rules to the letter? -Picard

Most likely to do anything to save ship and crew? -Kirk

Most likely to disobey a direct order? -Kirk

Most likely to obey an order to leave the away team behind? -Sulu
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-30-2011, 07:46 AM
how about this:
If you were 1st officer, who would you want to be your Captain?

My answer, Sulu
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-31-2011, 07:52 PM
Quote:
how about this:
If you were 1st officer, who would you want to be your Captain?

My answer, Sulu
Riker probably.

Fleet description perfectly describes me...I'm a screwball, lol.

@ USS_Merriman

Have someone contact me with more information.

~Thanks