Lt. Commander
# 91
12-01-2011, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trek88 View Post
Same problem - 2000 XP to Diplomacy T3 and I'm at work. Damn it!
One more day, just one more day .... oh well. Dear Cryptic couldn't you freeze Tribble tomorrow ... PLEASE!!
Lt. Commander
# 92
12-01-2011, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigadoom
At least that's one thing to look forward to today
actually, i'm looking forward to a lot today ... ; i enjoyed my test on tribble, it iwill be nice to get the same play on holodeck. I'm looking forward to going back to missions and have them auto level and the rewards, i'm looking forwardx to the DOFF system, and the dilithum system, and the new skills system, i'm hoping i get a chance to some of the new STF's with my fleetmates and i'm looking forward to playing on Defera and saving them from the borg i'm looking forward to being able to aim without crouching etc...
Lt. Commander
# 93
12-01-2011, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas2409
I almost ROFL'd when I realised they're calling this garbage a season. I don't ever recall a 'season' of Star Trek where the crew never went on any new missions lol.
Quoted for SUPER-truth
Lt. Commander
# 94
12-01-2011, 06:32 AM
Is it my imagination or has time slowed down since the time announcement of the Season 5 upgrade?
Lt. Commander
# 95
12-01-2011, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedofheat
actually, i'm looking forward to a lot today ... ; i enjoyed my test on tribble, it iwill be nice to get the same play on holodeck. I'm looking forward to going back to missions and have them auto level and the rewards, i'm looking forwardx to the DOFF system, and the dilithum system, and the new skills system, i'm hoping i get a chance to some of the new STF's with my fleetmates and i'm looking forward to playing on Defera and saving them from the borg i'm looking forward to being able to aim without crouching etc...
For me Tribble is synonymous with DOFF system. That's the great addition and (IMO) the best since hte launch of the game. I'm also loooking forward to the STF MACO/Omega sets as something to aim for. The bitesize chunks make them pretty decent for an 'insant' bit of action

The new skill system isn't even complete, so they're pushing it to Live to force everyone to beta test it so they can implement the ground skills part later on. I dislike the dilithium system's devaluing of the time I have put into the game, while increasing the prices of everything that was previously bought with emblems. That's just pathetic. There are legion of bugs that they're just ignoring, too.

It's not ready to go live, and it certainly doesn't deserve to be called a season.
Lt. Commander
# 96
12-01-2011, 06:54 AM
Sounds good! Tonight's episode of Person of Interest is a rerun. So...very well, then! I can play the entire evening!
Lt. Commander
# 97
12-01-2011, 06:56 AM
Did the dilitium tax / currency dimishes take effect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
What a joke! The list of bugs being allowed to hit Holodeck and the severity of some is just disgusting! You can definitely tell there is no quality control at Cryptic. Again, pushing this build with the unfinished skill tree... WHY!? I didn't enjoy this build on Tribble and pushing it to Holodeck to force your subscribers to test is pathetic!
100% Agree

------------------------

Well it has begun... 1409 MB patch....goodbye old STO build...
Lt. Commander
# 98
12-01-2011, 07:04 AM
Server is now down.
Lt. Commander
# 99
12-01-2011, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marika.shran View Post
Server is now down.
Yup, didn't get the chance to take pics of my old builds....oh well.
Lt. Commander
# 100
12-01-2011, 07:08 AM
Bye bye old STO Hello Feb 2nd 2010 mk2