Lt. Commander
# 101
12-01-2011, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigadoom
It's pretty neat that the "Season 4" forum banner is taken from the cover of the game itself, and is representative of a complete failure of a "season", with nothing but broken promises, flat-out lies (season of the klingon? !), and essentially theft from the players that have supported the game
"Broken promises...flat out lies...essentially theft". Pretty strong words. It's nerd rage like this that keeps me from participating in ANY forums other than casually. No matter what the devs or producer's do, someone will insist it's akin to setting a box full of live puppies on fire. Oh well.
Q
Lt. Commander
# 102
12-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaQ View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHRRGG!!!!!!!!

Only 1457 XP's to rank 3 medical, no med assignments under 3h and only 2 hours till melt down ...

(lotofshoutsnotforthepublic )
I hear ya...I got lucky and had just enough to hit T3 late last night with less than 8 hrs before the patch hit...whew...
Lt. Commander
# 103
12-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quills
"Broken promises...flat out lies...essentially theft". Pretty strong words. It's nerd rage like this that keeps me from participating in ANY forums other than casually. No matter what the devs or producer's do, someone will insist it's akin to setting a box full of live puppies on fire. Oh well.
Q
Seconded... we're sympatico, sir!
Lt. Commander
# 104
12-01-2011, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
I hear ya...I got lucky and had just enough to hit T3 late last night with less than 8 hrs before the patch hit...whew...
Correct me if i'm wrong, but weren't the Diplomacy tiers an easy grind? Or did diplomacy tiers
not count?
Q
Lt. Commander
# 105
12-01-2011, 10:01 AM
I actually look forward to this, like STF's will be much more fun and wont take hours.

Not sure how the dilithium change will work out but we'll just have to wait and see.

And if you really dislike the game just play something else and dont ruin the experience for the people who actually do like it. I
Lt. Commander
# 106
12-01-2011, 10:02 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Q
Lt. Commander
# 107
12-01-2011, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Correct me if i'm wrong, but weren't the Diplomacy tiers an easy grind? Or did diplomacy tiers
not count?
Q
lol...I guess if you have nothing else in life to do but grind they were...
If you didn't try it on Tribble, you'll soon have your chance to see.
Lt. Commander
# 108
12-01-2011, 10:04 AM
Quote:
not count?
Q
I guess that depends. Are you talking about easy as in not difficult or easy as in not time and resource intensive? If the first, yes. If the latter, no.
Lt. Commander
# 109
12-01-2011, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeperAgent
I Strong words? No, they're just the ******ned truth.. I

Like I said...nerd rage.
Q
Lt. Commander
# 110
12-01-2011, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightTemplar_99 View Post
I guess that depends. Are you talking about easy as in not difficult or easy as in not time and resource intensive? If the first, yes. If the latter, no.
Both actually. I did three tiers, while working all the other departments, in just a few weeks. It seemed to be
the easiest and fastest. My understanding is that will change on holo.
Q