Lt. Commander
# 21
12-02-2011, 05:22 AM
It seems like damage got a major buff also.
Of course, that may be because 1/2 of the feds are flying Defiants now.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-02-2011, 05:28 AM
pvP is not dead if the crowds waiting to get in to Ker'rat where any indication last night.
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-02-2011, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKfourtyseven
DDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM.
Fixed that for you.
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-02-2011, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
from the way its wordeed, its just a bug but got pushed out anyways. the excelisor doesnt have a console (even though the release notes says it does) and you cant claim several retro fits (if already bought) without being asked to buy again.

it sucks
Its a bug then, as when I signed online later that day I had no issue with getting ships and none of mine that I had where gone mysteriuosly.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-02-2011, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
It seems like damage got a major buff also.
Of course, that may be because 1/2 of the feds are flying Defiants now.
I too think GW dmg got a buff. Before I ignored GW all the time but now it really hurts even through shields.
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-02-2011, 02:44 PM
I'm enjoying the ground PvP. For once, Assault is not a total Caitian Rooftop Ops Kit Gankfest. *L*
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-03-2011, 08:30 AM
12/15/2011 is the final nail in the coffin for the broken and imbalanced PVP in this game

A far better game comes out.

One with a developmental budget and a stable code and a sense of respect to the source material

Have fun with dungeons and dragons in space... I cast RSP on you.

That is NOT Star Trek.
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-03-2011, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post

That is NOT Star Trek.
Even D&D can be more balanced then this (Depending on the System and the Dungeon master of course )
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
12/15/2011 is the final nail in the coffin for the broken and imbalanced PVP in this game

A far better game comes out.

One with a developmental budget and a stable code and a sense of respect to the source material

That is NOT Star Trek.
HAHA caste RSP on you. I was thinking the same thing WTF is up with the noob cruisers running chained RSP and FAW and TS. I ran across a few and all are the same annoying as hell to kill but they tickle my hull and let their team mate die.
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-03-2011, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
Even D&D can be more balanced then this (Depending on the System and the Dungeon master of course )
Yep, and add in the fact that powers on the same tier don't have the same overall value. This creates a game where you have to have X and Y power to win. This further limits playstyles and creates the super min-max fleet mentality where all other tactics and considerations are thrown out the window for these powers.

Nothing like having tons of powers to choose from..... and only less than 50% of them worth using.. ever.

Luckily, I can get more dilithium than I can ever spend from just doing dailies alone.. not even touching PvP. That means I am free of it. I will leave the cookie cutters to making their cookies.

It is a bit early.... but

11 days until TOR

Do I expect it to be perfectly balanced.. no
Do I expect problems to be fixed much faster than Cryptic ever would. Heck yeah.