Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I thought it was pulled weeks ago, and the Excelsior was beiing left alone?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-01-2011, 07:49 AM
I though they were leaving the T3 Excelsior alone so you didn't have to make a C-Store purchase for it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
12-01-2011, 08:43 AM
Really? You both thought that?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-01-2011, 09:14 AM
its what they said. i remember the post. i wished i could find it now
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-01-2011, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahless2001 View Post
Really? You both thought that?
Yep, way back in the 11/04 notes it was changed back. http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...ight=Excelsior
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
12-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
Yep, way back in the 11/04 notes it was changed back. http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...ight=Excelsior
Gozer also said that if you had purchased either of them previous to F2P, they will not change for you.

So we'll just have to test it out when the server comes back.

I'm ready to go into Nerd-Rage Overdrive... If Necessary.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
12-01-2011, 09:50 AM
The F2P Devblog announcing Season 5 came out yesterday at 5:12pm, and Rehpic posted yesterday at 5:18pm that they "just got out of a meeting" deciding to approve the push of the Tribble build to Holodeck.

I'm wondering if the patch notes that got posted were just the notes they had on hand from the previous TRIBBLE builds and slapped them together real fast (especially since the order/organization of the note categories seem a little incongruent) so they could have some notes up.

Although I remember the post that said that they were not going to change the Excelsior transwarps from the way they were originally, I don't recall that appearing in any patch notes. *EDIT: Correction, they were on the 11/04 notes

BTW, did anyone actually get/use the Excelsior (T3 or T5) on Tribble after that announcement, or are we just /twitchscreaming about it from the notes without actually seeing if/how it actually works?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
12-01-2011, 09:52 AM
I dont know why, but i am sure I read somewhere that if you allready bought the T5 excelsior and nebula, you get the T3 version for free?

Or was I dreaming? :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
12-01-2011, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
The F2P Devblog announcing Season 5 came out yesterday at 5:12pm, and Rehpic posted yesterday at 5:18pm that they "just got out of a meeting" deciding to approve the push of the Tribble build to Holodeck.

I'm wondering if the patch notes that got posted were just the notes they had on hand from the previous TRIBBLE builds and slapped them together real fast (especially since the order/organization of the note categories seem a little incongruent) so they could have some notes up.

Although I remember the post that said that they were not going to change the Excelsior transwarps from the way they were originally, I don't recall that appearing in any patch notes.

BTW, did anyone actually get/use the Excelsior (T3 or T5) on Tribble after that announcement, or are we just /twitchscreaming about it from the notes without actually seeing if/how it actually works?
Seeing how the server just came back... the answer is NO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatansHell View Post
I dont know why, but i am sure I read somewhere that if you allready bought the T5 excelsior and nebula, you get the T3 version for free?

Or was I dreaming? :p
I also remember reading that, so YES.



It does seem that some of the patch notes are COPY & PASTE in nature...

SOON... we will know.

77% DL'd.... I'm kinda excited... hope it lasts AFTER I'm back in game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
12-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Seeing how the server just came back... the answer is NO.



I also remember reading that, so YES.



It does seem that some of the patch notes are COPY & PASTE in nature...

SOON... we will know.

77% DL'd.... I'm kinda excited... hope it lasts AFTER I'm back in game.
Yay I wasn't dreaming
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:25 AM.